RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-03, 02:44 PM   #1
2hot2handle
I Like Males More
 
2hot2handle's Avatar
 
Posts: 346
From: illinois
anybody with at least 100 votes wanna battle

IP:

i set it up u spit first
no dr, crew votes, the same shit
15 lines max
__________________
It doesnt matter if you win as long as you give everything in your heart

- michael jordan

I am gonna be what i wanna be, but not just what i wanna be but what i am.

- 2hot2handle(myself)


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 02:55 PM   #2
CasalenA
BANNED: Cheater
 
Posts: 506
From: CCH
IP:

Im down

But vote on me versus Yug_dogg in frontlines first with an honest one cuz im in 2 battles, thanks
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 02:56 PM   #3
Chrit
Retired.
 
Chrit's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,862
From: Elevated beyond Description
IP:

I'm really good....

Like ill even
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 02:58 PM   #4
2hot2handle
I Like Males More
 
2hot2handle's Avatar
 
Posts: 346
From: illinois
IP:

i wont battle with you chrit because im not your level yet, i would get killed, so i want somebody closer to my level.
__________________
It doesnt matter if you win as long as you give everything in your heart

- michael jordan

I am gonna be what i wanna be, but not just what i wanna be but what i am.

- 2hot2handle(myself)


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 02:59 PM   #5
CasalenA
BANNED: Cheater
 
Posts: 506
From: CCH
IP:

LOL 2hottohandle you wana battle or what kid?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:01 PM   #6
Chrit
Retired.
 
Chrit's Avatar
 
Posts: 4,862
From: Elevated beyond Description
IP:

I didnt want to battle...
I was just pointing out I'm really good
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:03 PM   #7
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

I'll battle 2hot.
But you spit first.
I'm still really new to this.
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:04 PM   #8
Accelerate
Straight Savage.
 
Accelerate's Avatar
 
Posts: 3,579
From: Bronx
IP:

^I Would Say Something, But I'll Stay Shut.
__________________
Only God can judge me, Who THE FUCK IS YOU?!
Send a message via AIM to Accelerate Send a message via Yahoo to Accelerate   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:08 PM   #9
2hot2handle
I Like Males More
 
2hot2handle's Avatar
 
Posts: 346
From: illinois
IP:

im takin swift, ill set it up u get ready to spit
__________________
It doesnt matter if you win as long as you give everything in your heart

- michael jordan

I am gonna be what i wanna be, but not just what i wanna be but what i am.

- 2hot2handle(myself)


  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:10 PM   #10
CasalenA
BANNED: Cheater
 
Posts: 506
From: CCH
IP:

Ok Set it up in frontlines, im takin a shit first and showerin so i'll be back in a bit
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:43 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.