RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-03, 03:09 PM   #1
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Battle. 10 lines.

IP:

You spit first.
I'm still really new.

No feeding.


Who wants to battle?
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:24 PM   #2
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

Anyone?
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:32 PM   #3
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

?????

Come on now.
I'm 1-0
Not even that good
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:34 PM   #4
quickstrike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

ill battle you punk ass bitch
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:35 PM   #5
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

Set it up and spit then.
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:37 PM   #6
quickstrike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

Ight ight i got this
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:39 PM   #7
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

While I"m at it.
Anyone else? I may as well get the limit of two battles going.
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:41 PM   #8
JayJordan
New to RB
 
JayJordan's Avatar
 
Posts: 90
From: houston,tx
IP:

im on line with you all you gotta do set it up ill spit on the spot
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:43 PM   #9
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

You set up...
I'm still not really sure how the battle system works
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:43 PM   #10
Transmogrify
Oh Word?
 
Transmogrify's Avatar
 
Posts: 554
IP:

You stole my alias from 2 years ago
__________________
<html>
<center>
<b>
<font face ="Verdana" size="2">RhymeVantage
HipHopRoots
</b>
<font face="wingdings" size="6">FBJ
</font>
</center>
</html>
Send a message via AIM to Transmogrify Send a message via Yahoo to Transmogrify   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:46 PM   #11
quickstrike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

im just a newbie, choppin you up,
fucking you up, bout ta break you up,
you a fake ass spitta, im bout ta pull da trigga,
nigga, just give up, you done fucked up,
battlin me, is like suicide g,
i'll put you in the penetentury, for a century,
wen you get out, then try n shout,
dont pout, you just got put out,
nigga just get out of my house,
cause next time ill pull up your girls blouse
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:49 PM   #12
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

^^^
I'll copy and paste that into an actual battle
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:52 PM   #13
quickstrike
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

how do i get there
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 03:55 PM   #14
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.