![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Oh Word?
|
say word
IP:
10 or whatever
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
set it up in FL kid, and, no need for check in, drop asap
....................B00M................. |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
GÄÑg§tå Gu®£
|
IP:
I need a battle
__________________
<center> "Fuck Y'all Hataz." ![]() </center> |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Oh Word?
|
IP:
you set it up, I don't want a no-show and then drop cause I don't want to write a worthwhile verse if you come shitty
__________________
<html> <center> <b> <font face ="Verdana" size="2">RhymeVantage HipHopRoots </b> <font face="wingdings" size="6">FBJ </font> </center> </html> |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
wtf is that shit kid, i aint gonna no show, so you wanna pre-write and see if I can spit a good verse? and if I do? u not gonna show? WTF is that shit, w/e kid, i'll set it up
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|