![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
any newb want to battle
IP:
10 line you spit first
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
what no one wants to battle
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Registered User
|
IP:
I Will
Agree And I'll Set It
__________________
<center> .. Topical .. .. Regime .. </center> |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
aight lets go but I seen your style your good so Ill tell ya startin out this is a win for ya but I'm just trying to elevate my real freestyle game anyways
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|