RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-11-03, 10:05 PM   #1
fuckdiamondmindz
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
bitches

IP:

DIAMONDMINDZ IS SOME HOES

come on u bitches i will merk every single one of u bitches. lets do dis shit.

p.s
fuck diamond mindz u pussies
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 10:08 PM   #2
Aisle Phive
AKA Cereal Shelf
 
Posts: 1,852
From: New Jersey
IP:

Alias Please^^^


I Hope This Isn't Rush LMAO!!!
__________________
<center>Deja Vu

..Remember These Dope Kids?..

.................................................. .
Send a message via AIM to Aisle Phive   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-03, 10:10 PM   #3
Transmogrify
Oh Word?
 
Transmogrify's Avatar
 
Posts: 554
IP:

I was gonna say the same thing
__________________
<html>
<center>
<b>
<font face ="Verdana" size="2">RhymeVantage
HipHopRoots
</b>
<font face="wingdings" size="6">FBJ
</font>
</center>
</html>
Send a message via AIM to Transmogrify Send a message via Yahoo to Transmogrify   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 12:15 PM   #4
ålphå bë†
Who Needs Elevation?
 
ålphå bë†'s Avatar
 
Posts: 623
From: New Jersey
IP:

Who Are You^?

DM Gots Haters....Damn
Send a message via AIM to ålphå bë† Send a message via Yahoo to ålphå bë†   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 12:23 PM   #5
CasalenA
BANNED: Cheater
 
Posts: 506
From: CCH
IP:

Itz basically because Diomond Mindz is more overated than Brooklyn


Peace
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 01:55 PM   #6
ålphå bë†
Who Needs Elevation?
 
ålphå bë†'s Avatar
 
Posts: 623
From: New Jersey
IP:

Moving On ----->
Send a message via AIM to ålphå bë† Send a message via Yahoo to ålphå bë†   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 01:57 PM   #7
-ElocuShun-
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

word to swift...................he only spks tha truth.........
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 03:28 PM   #8
A. Lyas
BANNED aka Dante
 
Posts: 8
IP:

^lmao
its obvious that fuckdiamondmindz is swift, who is mob who is anthropology (and I can go on)

he's just mad cuz he got rejected from diamond mindz several times

Brixton is also much too wack to get into diamond mindz

I'll battle either of you for slips

lets go if ure not pussies

Last edited by A. Lyas : 10-12-03 at 03:30 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 03:31 PM   #9
WiL Getcha
BANNED: Bitin
 
Posts: 136
IP:

^LMAO!
Word!
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 03:37 PM   #10
CasalenA
BANNED: Cheater
 
Posts: 506
From: CCH
IP:

lol u think im this kid?

Have any mod match the IPs

lol u dumb fuck, and you guys are overated, fuck Diomond Mindz
I'll be in Warlords soon, and Drastik measures are wack too

And who the fuck are U new kid lol?

Bitch


Plus I dont do Slips, why?

Simple, I dont wana get banned, call me a pussy. I dont care if I was the Illest on the site I wouldnt take the Chanc

Duh u stupid fuck

Last edited by CasalenA : 10-12-03 at 03:44 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-03, 03:54 PM   #11
A. Lyas
BANNED aka Dante
 
Posts: 8
IP:

^you know ure wack and you'll lose, thats why you wont battle for slips

and Diamond Mindz merked warlords in a flawless victory

but theyre weakest member is stilll 100 times better than you are

theres no way you'll get in

just like you didn't get in DM
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:01 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.