![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
List of Peeps I Would Like To Battle
IP:
No beef ya'll jus look good at battling
so I wanna see how I fair against you guys!!! List--- Meta 5 =coz you won the Punch Tourney-very nice Bribebone/K.Largo =you're very good Avalon =Good battler,respected etc Evolve =No explanation needed..very tough for me lol Taktik =Ex partner in Execs..i like you M~M =old vet..good battler..nuff said I only wanna battle one of you so 1st to reply I will battle...thats if ya'll accept pz
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
RB's Grandpa.!
|
IP:
im good fuck face. .
. .how 'bout it.? |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
no^^^^not on list
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
is back...
|
IP:
Quote:
LMAO that's funny... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
lol @ BI detained sonning you. .
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Retired.
|
IP:
I'm not even on that list...
You hoe |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Yep. . .
|
IP:
Who is he anyway. . . ?
__________________
..I WILL fuck you up.. |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
Quote:
you aint been active for time Hoe.. Lmao at you reachin 92 already... I accept yours Chrit.. jus et it up in elevated pz
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Retired.
|
IP:
It will be here...
No polls.... 10 lines LOL... I've beat 3 people on your list Set it up and drop whenever you want... I'll respond when I get the chance |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
I'll set it up in a few days then coz i already got 2 battles here..one w/ sand and one w/ cam...
I'll pm ya the link wen i put it up pz
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Retired.
|
IP:
<<<tired of battling on RB
|
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
[.Eclipse.]
|
IP:
...
__________________
1st Battle In Legends Bars Of War - Champ L.L.L. - Former HWeight Champ S.S. - Hall Of Fame The Eclipse... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
dots dont lie..
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
[.Eclipse.]
|
IP:
^^^ whatever that might mean? lol
u down? I'll set it up but u challenged me, so you'll be droppin first.
__________________
1st Battle In Legends Bars Of War - Champ L.L.L. - Former HWeight Champ S.S. - Hall Of Fame The Eclipse... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Mona Lisa.
|
IP:
coo'
set it up....
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
|
|
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|