![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
callin aisle 5!!!!
IP: 4A55 B3DD
come on u bitch!
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
AKA Cereal Shelf
|
IP: 6E65 1B29
Set it up and spit first, I'll be glad to merk you.
__________________
<center>Deja Vu ..Remember These Dope Kids?.. .................................................. . |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Retired.
|
IP: 6451 9D45
LMAO at these wack kids calling out Aisle
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||
|
AKA Cereal Shelf
|
IP: 6E65 1B29
Ah, I never ever check Bitch Slapped in Elevated, I was just browsin through and found a couple of callouts to me. Hehe I think it's hilarious.
__________________
<center>Deja Vu ..Remember These Dope Kids?.. .................................................. . |
|||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Retired.
|
IP: 6451 9D45
Its even worse when kids in FL start calling you out....
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 9797 1374
its set in elevated.................u spit first as ur so fuckin confident!
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|