RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 12-29-03, 01:45 PM   #1
Tyler Durden
..I Know Kung Fu..
 
Tyler Durden's Avatar
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Sep 2003
Status: Offline
List

IP: 5C33 051E

: Young P
B I Detained
Token


10 lines
you set it up
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-03, 04:49 AM   #2
Tyler Durden
..I Know Kung Fu..
 
Tyler Durden's Avatar
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Sep 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 83C0 D769

.... waiting......
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-03, 05:52 AM   #3
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

bout fukin time
i accepted tonnes of your callouts
this is prob pre-written lol
set it up pm me the link
I'm goin work now pz
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-03, 01:10 PM   #4
Tyler Durden
..I Know Kung Fu..
 
Tyler Durden's Avatar
 
Posts: 847
Joined: Sep 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 52B7 7690

....waiting....
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.