![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Banned: Biter
|
New to topical
IP: 843C 2CD1
Anyone
Preferrebly nobody really dope. I'm new to topical type writing. |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 2B15 373B
no polls?? ive never topical battled either
and lets make it so only topical heads can vote.... such as TR and the whole nine you down? Mr. Iwhoreyou? |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Banned: Biter
|
IP: 843C 2CD1
Yeah...
Set it up... Whatever topic is cool |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: 6FFB C649
I'll battle you. Topical.
.. ?
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|