RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-06-04, 09:16 PM   #1
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Aug 2003
From: Atlanta
Status: Offline
Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 1-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
Ok, Who Wants To Get Whored?

IP: 6AD0 E42D

10 Lines
Reply And
If Your
Worthy I'll
Set It Up
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 10:32 AM   #2
Dick Tator
Banned
 
Posts: 201
Joined: Dec 2003
From: The Abyss
Status: Offline
Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DF7B C8F7

i havent battled anyone skilled so i may aswell.....

so im down, if you are still

Last edited by Dick Tator : 01-07-04 at 11:01 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 11:00 AM   #3
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 843C 2CD1

Whored = my word

hoe
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 01:42 PM   #4
Verbal Kent
I'm an alias...
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Oct 2003
From: England
Status: Offline
IP: A092 9E01

if you see me reply... you get whored... period...



Love,


God...
__________________
<center>Merk Squad
Let it be known

Verbal Kent
Genesis
</center>
Send a message via AIM to Verbal Kent Send a message via MSN to Verbal Kent Send a message via Yahoo to Verbal Kent   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 04:22 PM   #5
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Aug 2003
From: Atlanta
Status: Offline
Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 1-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B3C0 7B0C

Av, 30 Lines?
Probally My
Last Text Battle.....
If You Wanna Go
We Can Put It
In Elite...........
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 04:25 PM   #6
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 843C 2CD1

While you are in elevated here....
Vote on some battles.
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 04:38 PM   #7
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting
 
Posts: 958
Joined: Aug 2003
From: Atlanta
Status: Offline
Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 1-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B3C0 7B0C

I Cant I Gotta Get Registered Voter Status.
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-04, 04:41 PM   #8
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 843C 2CD1

All you need is 5 wins now I do believe
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:18 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.