![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
callin out the end
IP: DAF9 7C20
how bout ten bars son kna i'm sayin think about it and hit me back holla
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 843C 2CD1
Are you really that idiotic?
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
...
|
IP: 6FFB C649
The End doesn't battle. You've been around long enough to know this.
Closed
__________________
Respect is all I'm after. Prime effort is all you can expect. Perfection will be promised in time. The Creation |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
dot dot dot
|
IP: FFD4 A305
or maybe he hasn't...nah he's jus that dumb
|
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|