![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-Merk Squad-
|
20 lines...someone dope
IP: 509D 5063
yea... holla
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
I'll Battle U I aint really new to RB I was here a while back when it was more traffic......
I was 9-0 I got signed didnt work got iller......got a new clique......now I still cant be beaten........ I was 2-0 before they booted me off of rap music.com.... |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
Um no...you need to be on the elite battler list..
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 843C 2CD1
I'm on the list.
But not really a "battler" anymore
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
So who cares...
I'll set it up .. |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 843C 2CD1
Get a mod to delete that....
No polls if we are doing this
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
-Merk Squad-
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
well i'll just get a mod to close the poll...
cos it wont let you set up a non polled battle in here. |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Fuck You, I'm Iller
|
IP: 843C 2CD1
Word....
I'll drop sometime tonight probably....
__________________
<center> Did I Beat You Before? Yeah, Probably -An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better- |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: C1DA C961
gaybob............
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 444A 097E
yo ill fukin battle either one or both of you
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|