RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-15-04, 07:22 PM   #1
Feeble Minded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
no polls battle?

IP: 41E9 3905

..any of these people like to battle for fun??

evolve
avalon
lethargic
M~M
chrit
taktik
walter wall
ok, lets just sum it up: anyone in origin ill or wits end.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 05:57 PM   #2
Feeble Minded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 41E9 3905

up, pin
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 06:24 PM   #3
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

Seen as nobody answered yet
let me
No polls..
Gain revenge for your Rapin of me
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 07:58 PM   #4
Feeble Minded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 544E ED5D

fine . set it up, hoe
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-04, 10:51 PM   #5
Edicius
Eddy.
 
Edicius's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,950
Joined: Jun 2003
From: o.O Tssk. O.o
Status: Offline
IP: 77D5 6AAD

We can re do a battle w/ no poll but were did the other one go?.. o.O
__________________
Fuck you
Send a message via ICQ to Edicius Send a message via AIM to Edicius Send a message via Yahoo to Edicius   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-04, 09:24 AM   #6
Lethargic
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sep 2003
From: Campbellsville
Status: Offline
IP: 9DAE 3ADA

We already battled on RnR....you lost! :-p

Seriously though, if you want to battle, wait till about Saturday...I have school, work, workstudy, and a bunch of leagues...so Saturday would be a prime day for verses to be due. Up to you.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-04, 11:56 AM   #7
Feeble Minded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 544E ED5D

yea whatever thats cool. Did i really lose ? The site got shut down so I never saw. I don't think I've won yet on RnR. I underestimated Kasper and Winter but I tried in the 3 way & probably just sucked. haha..

oh.. edicius, i took down our battle cuz you never posted a verse. .
B.I.. set it up. Lethargic, set it up whenever ur ready or whenever. . .
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-04, 12:01 PM   #8
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

I will do soon..jus got a couple to spit on 1st
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-04, 03:50 PM   #9
Lethargic
Middle Weight
 
Posts: 828
Joined: Sep 2003
From: Campbellsville
Status: Offline
IP: 9DAE 3ADA

Okay, if I set it up...it'll be sometime this weekend. CBL just opened...obviously you know this. So, we'll see if I feel like battling after the leagues this week.(For all of you shmucks that are about to make a smartass comment, I'mnot just in leagues on RB)
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-04, 04:45 PM   #10
Feeble Minded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 544E ED5D

lol, its cool set it next month if you want..
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:06 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.