RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-16-04, 07:16 PM   #1
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
Joined: Aug 2003
Status: Offline
First Shot at $pit in Elite

IP: AE7D DE0F

I know SOMEONE wants to try and embarrass me... so bring it

10 - 12 lines
usual rulez
no goddamn voting ring whores
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-04, 10:30 PM   #2
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

yep..
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 12:10 PM   #3
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
Joined: Aug 2003
Status: Offline
IP: AE7D DE0F

^^nope

next
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 12:25 PM   #4
Feeble Minded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 41E9 3905

Lmao, at the sonning. I would.. but i have enough on my record already.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 12:39 PM   #5
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
Joined: Aug 2003
Status: Offline
IP: AE7D DE0F

Any takers..............
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-04, 08:09 PM   #6
Mindtrap
There Is No Spoon
 
Posts: 101
Joined: Jan 2004
Status: Offline
Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 843C 2CD1

You arent good enough to be declining battles with elite members.
__________________
im da sikkest u cant fuk witt me nicca
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-04, 11:48 AM   #7
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
Joined: Aug 2003
Status: Offline
IP: AE7D DE0F

^^I can decline anything I want that comes from Brix/Phil/B.I.

I have battled him enough
NOW
get out of my thread and quit freepostin
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-04, 12:37 PM   #8
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

True about battling enuf
wot is it now??
2-2??
You beat me 5-0 & 5-2 I think
then I beat ya 5-0 5-0
Y not go again to settle the score
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-04, 12:51 PM   #9
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
Joined: Aug 2003
Status: Offline
IP: AE7D DE0F

^^Actually, I beat you two times when you were Brix (5-0 and 5-0), Once as Phil M. Up (5-1), so that's 3

You beat the shit outta me Once as Phil M. Up (5-0), Once as B.I. (5-0) and I haven't had the desire to lose to you since.. LOL but we can go at it if you want.

It will be a chance for you to even the score, or for me to finally put an end to this LOL

holla with the link once set up

pz
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 01:36 PM   #10
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

Oooohh jus saw this I'll go set it up now then..
3 Times???
Dayum!!! I'll have to check how poop I was
Just check in wen ya see the thread
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 01:57 PM   #11
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.