![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
Anyone who wants to battle I'm game
IP: CC46 B402
10 lines...
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Here's Lookin At You Kid
|
IP: 3D67 C959
blind spit.......
you set up usual voting rules no recycling.......put in regular front lines elevated SLEEPS..... u down?
__________________
<Center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>.:Corrupted Visions:.</table></Center> |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CC46 B402
Not in regular newb's vote and I want inteligent votes since I'm elevating and I have to put this on a rain check right now I'll be back in an hour cause I have to get off my comp
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Here's Lookin At You Kid
|
IP: 3D67 C959
ask me in an hour then.........if i'm down
__________________
<Center><table style=filter:GLOW(color=black)>.:Corrupted Visions:.</table></Center> |
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|