RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-04, 11:54 AM   #1
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
Chrit/Trapped/Cryptic..

IP: 9E53 07A2

12-14 Lines
No feedin
No Biting
No anythin lol
Blind Spits
Holla
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 12:27 PM   #2
Mr.Christensen
Fuck You, I Rhyme Better
 
Posts: 2,488
Joined: Aug 2003
Status: Offline
IP: FAE4 26F7

As his lawyer i must warn you:

My client does not battle outside of leagues, so get an application and join the LLL...there you can beat the competition before getting your chance at my client.

He does make exception, but i dont know of you are one
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 01:33 PM   #3
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

Nope..He signed out of LLL coz 'Volve raped his ass & he wouldn't/Couldn't stand being beaten.. Mad Huh!!!
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 01:51 AM   #4
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 843C 2CD1

I dont text battle = (

A topical would suffice with no polls
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 03:29 AM   #5
Edicius
Eddy.
 
Edicius's Avatar
 
Posts: 2,950
Joined: Jun 2003
From: o.O Tssk. O.o
Status: Offline
IP: 77D5 6AAD

^LMFAO..

He's turned.. = )
__________________
Fuck you
Send a message via ICQ to Edicius Send a message via AIM to Edicius Send a message via Yahoo to Edicius   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 09:21 AM   #6
Verbal Kent
I'm an alias...
 
Posts: 202
Joined: Oct 2003
From: England
Status: Offline
IP: A092 9E01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edicius
^LMFAO..

He's turned.. into a vagina... = )



...
__________________
<center>Merk Squad
Let it be known

Verbal Kent
Genesis
</center>

Last edited by Verbal Kent : 01-22-04 at 09:23 AM.
Send a message via AIM to Verbal Kent Send a message via MSN to Verbal Kent Send a message via Yahoo to Verbal Kent   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 10:50 PM   #7
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

Okies..Chrit...
Topical it is then
you choose the topic
any..
thats not pre-written lol
No polls coo'
jus holla bk in here
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-04, 01:05 PM   #8
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
Joined: Mar 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 843C 2CD1

Any topic works..... I just cant think of the damned things
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:26 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.