RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 01-21-04, 02:23 PM   #1
FuE-xIoN
-WiTs EnD-
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Dec 2003
From: Mil Town
Status: Offline
Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Open For Two

IP: 8AFF 7D25

10 Lines
No Crew Votes..Unless We Are In The Same Crew..
You Spit First, I Will Drop ASAP
+ Any Other Rule You Want
Send a message via AIM to FuE-xIoN Send a message via MSN to FuE-xIoN   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 02:28 PM   #2
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

Y not hey
Sup Feu!!!
Both drop an Hr after Check in
but I'll go 1st
k??
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 02:29 PM   #3
Casual
[/merk material]
 
Posts: 1,124
Joined: Sep 2003
Status: Offline
IP: C053 A12D

Im in two battles right now but if ur makin the thread does that mean i can battle?

If so im down to go..
__________________
- Deja Vu -
remember us?
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 03:06 PM   #4
FuE-xIoN
-WiTs EnD-
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Dec 2003
From: Mil Town
Status: Offline
Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8AFF 7D25

^No It Will Still Count....And To B.I. Im Getting Off In A Bit...LoL Thats Why I Said I Will Drop ASAP If Your Still Down Then Set It Up..
Send a message via AIM to FuE-xIoN Send a message via MSN to FuE-xIoN   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-04, 03:50 PM   #5
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
Joined: Dec 2003
Status: Offline
IP: 9E53 07A2

awww you already gone??!!??..dayum
I'll peep ya 2moz
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-04, 01:20 AM   #6
FuE-xIoN
-WiTs EnD-
 
Posts: 255
Joined: Dec 2003
From: Mil Town
Status: Offline
Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 71CE 2E84

^LoL....Up..
Send a message via AIM to FuE-xIoN Send a message via MSN to FuE-xIoN   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:30 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.