![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
10 lines anyone??.,
IP: 509D 5063
...
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
..Soft Focus..
|
IP: 1B3B C284
I'll battle you...set it up and pm me the link cause your offline.
__________________
Open Mics The Weathers Art http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?t=108673 My Teenage Eyes http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...threadid=104850 Secluded http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...851#post1148851 Open Your Eyes http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...461#post1157461 |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
ok i'll set it up.. you go first
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
merked......... anyone else??
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Hooked
|
IP: 7A06 A0F6
ding dong.................im down...set it up man..............pz
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
ok i'll set it when i get back from work... i'm only there for 3 hours..... you go first
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Hooked
|
IP: 7A06 A0F6
no man i wna battle na dawg.............................................. .............................set it na we both spit within 30 mins..........................k?...pz
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Yes I Know
|
IP: DF7B C8F7
like i said,, i went to work... i aint missing work to battle you,, i'm there today for two hours from noe... so when i get back i'll set it up and wait for you to spit
|
||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Hooked
|
IP: 7A06 A0F6
blind spits or no battle.pm me.........pz
|
||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|