![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
I Am The Light
|
WHO WANTS IT (Topical)
IP: CB2E 7CE0
I know you're scared and ify on doing this.....it sucks.....
but BRING IT!!!!!! I'll set it up.....as sooooon as someone excepts
__________________
SOFT FOCUS crew record (3-0) Wits end ~ DOI ~ Central....now who's next? sacred scriptures record (5-0) |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
I Am The Light
|
IP: CB2E 7CE0
yeah thats what i figured....i get more people wanting to in elevated than here...hahahahahahha
blah you guys
__________________
SOFT FOCUS crew record (3-0) Wits end ~ DOI ~ Central....now who's next? sacred scriptures record (5-0) |
|||||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|