![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
Beat up the newbie
IP: D5F5 AA5C
Yo.
First timer here, lookin' to get into this battle thing. Another newb would be nice, but shit, I guess I'll take on anyone. 15-20, drop within 30 mins of check-in house rules. You spit first (Gah, come on, I need some kinda advantage here )Takers? |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
Aiight' Set It Up and I Will Get Back At Ya
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: D5F5 AA5C
Setup.........................
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
Make A New Thread
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: D5F5 AA5C
<points to 'Zero Sum vs. DisasterPeice420' in FL>
Did I do somethign wrong? |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
♡»..::[[.вlιиgαα.]]::..«♡
|
IP: 4C8F 0F5D
Lmfao Nothing At All'
__________________
|[. You're annoying. Fuck off .]|
![]() ![]() |
||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|