![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Ask About Me
|
lookin for sum1 whos good
IP: E3CA 7CA2
look if you aint good then dont even post.....if you think your good and your a newb then dont post .....only post if your truly good
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
I'm good and I know it....
IP: 725C 5EAE
set it up....spit and then I'll hit you back...
your rules and all.... trust me I don't think I'm good...I know I am.... "My shit's so exclusive, you'll never get it again like first impressions/ "I'll destroy any army/ I'm so ill, cancer and aids are doing a study on me/" "There isn't a platform or plateau high enough for me to spit on/ in battles, opponents are like diapers, they were made for me to shit on/" |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Ask About Me
|
IP: E3CA 7CA2
no newbs...if you wanna battle me then drop 4 lines if its coo then we can battle......
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 3348 297B
vote for the baller and the truth on 2nd page would appreciate it and i'll vote on yall battle
__________________
THE TRUTH,THE WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHIN BUT THE THE TRUTH......SO TRUST ME IT AIN'T WORTH IT FAM...NO,NO,NO
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Ask About Me
|
IP: E3CA 7CA2
this is a freepost....you need to stopp doin this......
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 725C 5EAE
I heard what you said....U said If I'm a newbie and I think I'm good then don't post...I know I'm good....
I gave about three little lines there in the other post...but ok...I'll drop four for you. You could be a TRACK STAR in a TOILET BOWL and still couldn't RUN SHIT/ you'll need to put a CONDOM in your EAR just to HEAR the ill spits I CUM with/ Your beat down and hopeless, get sprayed from feet to nose tip/ you couldn't be on point if ford made you focus/ Punk, stop your noise, what's all this bawling about/ Even with CELL PHONE FREQUENCIES IN YOUR VEINS, you still wouldn't have the NERVE to be CALLING ME OUT/ |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: 725C 5EAE
If you accept I'll have to hit you up in about an hour when I go on my lunch from work.....I'm a leave it to you
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Ask About Me
|
IP: E3CA 7CA2
check your pm......that was hot........check your pm
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Ask About Me
|
IP: E3CA 7CA2
aight look if oyu really want to battle pm me...........and then we can do this......
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
If thats what you thought
|
IP: C901 2A51
I Want To Battle U U U
__________________
Blue Print B.P.
|
||||
|
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Ask About Me
|
IP: E3CA 7CA2
lets battle its nuffin lets go....................
__________________
my MYSPACE is Better than Yours |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Flyweight
|
IP: C09F CCE7
man your only newbie vets only
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|