RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-01-03, 07:35 PM   #1
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Open Battle Call . . .

IP: A7AA 04A9

Anyone . . .
20 Bars . . .
First To 5 . . .
3-0 KO . . .
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 07:41 PM   #2
Munkydude87
Banned
 
Munkydude87's Avatar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: May 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8AFB 7775

Hey I'm in if you set up. I gotta bounce for like an hour but I'll spit when I get back?
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 08:24 PM   #3
Munkydude87
Banned
 
Munkydude87's Avatar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: May 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8AFB 7775

Aight your gone, rescended.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 09:10 PM   #4
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A7AA 04A9

Aight I'll Set It Up, I'll Post My Verse After You Check In . . .
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 09:17 PM   #5
Munkydude87
Banned
 
Munkydude87's Avatar
 
Posts: 83
Joined: May 2003
Status: Offline
Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8AFB 7775

Naw bro learn your vocab. Rescind= To make void. WE ARE NO LONGER BATTLING. DON"T SET UP
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-03, 11:01 PM   #6
.existance.
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Joined:
Status:
Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A7AA 04A9

I Didnt Even Read Your Second Post Because You Accepted It At First, Battle Ducker . . . Pussy . . .

Ghost . . .
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:40 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.