![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
My second battle... Anyone care to battle? Heh.
IP: CADA 5749
Anyone that would like to go for 10-20 liners.... ... I'm up for it... Heh.
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED - Dumbass
|
IP: 18C8 79E4
JEa!!
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Registered User
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
i need my first battle r u up for it
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Registered User
|
IP: 78E2 C22B
yo i am dawg set me up with a little rap for me eh
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CADA 5749
Eh... Heh.... I'll guess i'll have to go with... New Soldier I'll set it up.
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|