![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
Open Quick Battle
IP: 4577 CD9A
Rules:
15-30 Lines You drop first I set it up No Hate No D.R. No Crew No Recycling Who down right quick? |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: 92CB 621A
.| i accept |.
.| set it up |. .| i'd appreciate if youd add 500 post or more to vote also |. |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 4577 CD9A
^^ No problem I'll set it up in Elite.
*********************** Drop first I'll have my verse up after yours hopefully if I dont fall aslepp |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||
|
Eddy.
|
IP: FF40 570D
Elite Next Time
Closed
__________________
Fuck you |
||||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|