![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
open battle
IP: 9DB6 6A28
rules:
u spit first no feedin no bitin no recyclin 10-15 lines no d/r crew hate votes reply if ur up for this http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...t=severe+lyrics ^^can I get some fair votes^^ |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 9DB6 6A28
damn aint anyone tryin to battle
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: FF89 3C60
If you want an opponent, I'll face you.
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 9DB6 6A28
aight i'll do it jus start the battle ill drop a verse tom. and i agree to it so u can copy this into the battle if u want
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: FF89 3C60
I'm sorry, Severe. That's not going to work for me. I thought you were ready to battle now. I can't risk giving you a whole day to counter my verse. That's too much time to think things out and come up with a better verse. Thanks anyway. Take care.
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|