RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Text Battling > Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 10-09-03, 06:58 PM   #1
pacaso mac
Light Weight
 
Posts: 231
Joined: Jul 2003
From: Chicago,"windy city hustla"
Status: Offline
Text Record: 2-10
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Yeah Dog My Record 0-3 But I Dare You Battle Me

IP: 732D 0063

EITHER YOU SET IT UP AND I SPIT FIRST OR
I SET IT UP AND YOU SPIT FIRST, I AM TIRED OF PRICS RUNNING AWAY FROM THE BATTLE AND NEVER GET BACK TO ME
__________________
MAC4LIFE, M.multis A.authority C.commitment,MFL
Pacaso mac the Baskin Robbins Street(hustla tryin to scoop up this ice and cream)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-03, 07:06 PM   #2
Calda Merda
Registered User
 
Calda Merda's Avatar
 
Posts: 204
Joined: Oct 2003
From: Ny
Status: Offline
Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5F2A E1C0

Reply Back.. If You Accept.. I Dare Ya
....................lol........................... ......
.................................................. ......
__________________
<center> .. Topical ..
.. Regime ..
</center>
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 01:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.