![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
Yog Dogg, Enter . . .
IP: 8A94 AECE
I Want To Battle You . . .
15 Bars, Suttin Short And Quick, I Need To Get A Nice Battle Record Goin Here . . . |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Registered User
|
IP: 399E F0FD
ill battle u as long as u spit first
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Registered User
|
IP: 399E F0FD
lets go bitch i need to battle
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Registered User
|
IP: 399E F0FD
no reply
ill guess ill embarass somebody else |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: 3C1B E50B
okay i will battle but u spit first
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: 3C1B E50B
no reply.. so u challenge me then puss out what the fuck?
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: E88C C3A7
what the hell dude i am gonna take u up on ur offer after i finish my other threads but u r pussin out
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: A7AA 04A9
Shut The Fuck Up, Both Of You Whining Ass Niggas . . .
Dark Soldier, I'll Embarrass You Even Though I Havent Battled Lately . . . Set It Up, I'll Spit First, Bitch . . . Yog Dogg . . . You Fool . . . I Set This Thread, And You're Saying Im Pussying Out ? ? Herb, Set Up The Battle, I'll Post First, Then You Can Feed Off My Verse And Maybe Have A Chance . . . Pussy . . . |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: A7AA 04A9
Are You On The West Coast Dogg ? ? Cuz Maybe Thats Why I Aint Seen Your Replies, They Were Posted At 2 O'Clock In The Morning, 5:30 And 6:30 AM . . . Set Up The Battle And Post The Link In Here . . . I'll Drop First If You're Too Shook . . . Ghost . . .
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: BA4D 3D83
I CANT FUCKIN BATTLE RIGHT NOW!! I ALREADY HAVE @ OPEN THREADS!! LATER I WILL AFTER THEY CLOSE
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: A7AA 04A9
Quote:
Pussy. Dont Accept A Battle If You Can't, And Dont Act Like Your Hard Because That Makes You A Net Thug, Worse Than A Pussy. |
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED: Bitin
|
IP: C1DA C961
15 Bars..Damn
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: A7AA 04A9
Its Only 30 Lines . . . Fuck It, Shorten It To 10 Bars . . .
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|