![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
newb G's
IP: CF37 33E4
10 lines
me first 10 mins or DQ 10 mins after me or DQ no feeding/biting no dr c h votes i set up pCe |
||||||
|
|
|
|
|||||||
|
New to RB
|
IP: A742 14F8
lets go
|
|||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 7EE9 F8EA
if he doesnt battle ya I will
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CF37 33E4
k after i batle flesh...
its up |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 7EE9 F8EA
hey I hafta work but I will hit ya up tomorrow to battle ya aight
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 5441 748E
any other newbs want to battle me instead
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CF37 33E4
i will....set it up wit those rules except you spit first...holla
pCe |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: 7EE9 F8EA
no the same rules you go first and dont think just cause my comp says Im on that I really am cause I leave it on RB all the time but I really have ta work Ill prob hit ya up about three tomorrow est time
|
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CF37 33E4
no you first or no batte cause i just spit first in my otha battle
pCe |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
Guest
|
IP: CF37 33E4
any one else?
pCe |
||||||
|
|
|
|
||||||
|
BANNED
|
IP: 3C1B E50B
i will battle soon but i have to close my 2 other threads first
|
||||||
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|