RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-18-03, 03:54 AM   #1
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
List of Peeps I Would Like To Battle

IP:

No beef ya'll jus look good at battling
so I wanna see how I fair against you guys!!!

List---
Meta 5 =coz you won the Punch Tourney-very nice
Bribebone/K.Largo =you're very good
Avalon =Good battler,respected etc
Evolve =No explanation needed..very tough for me lol
Taktik =Ex partner in Execs..i like you
M~M =old vet..good battler..nuff said


I only wanna battle one of you so 1st to reply
I will battle...thats if ya'll accept pz
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
 


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 11:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.