![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
On That Gangsta' Shit
|
Evolve, Avalon, 13th, Taktik or...
IP:
Somone on this list...
Bribeone1 Mystery~murdera G.Hod Feeble Minded Aisle 5 Sureal Jay Pana Mad Man Mind Theory A2Z OutWrite Phixion Born To Kill Axe E. Um The Specialist Mystik Mind ålphå bëâ€- AMEND Edicius Dezyir Fgee Mentill Ill-Mental Phrantik Com Camarac Dimense Meta 5 Yourphobia Poppa Bean deacon Walter Wall Koncept The Realist unemceeable B.I. detained relik (topical) Auspicious thrust fue-xion Slik Shadow Slim Thug celestial dialect Happy Thoughts Token whitelightning Trapt Wit Maven mind trap Masta C Island Avalonious Rhode. Rule Pot1ent Koalatee Young P They won't let me on the elite list or in the LLL. They say i need to face better competition, yet the suposed "vets"/"illheads" won't battle me. I don't have beef with any of you. I just want competition. I just want to prove that I can beat elite battler. So if you want a good battle just drop your name and i will begain making threads for us to battle. -W1 |
|
|
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|