![]() |
|
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|
| Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End | RV Radio |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Retired.
|
IP:
^^^
You still aren't close to top 10 here... So quit talking big... |
||
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Spamming
|
IP:
id still beat you. horribly.
__________________
W o r d P e r f e c t ^This is your IP bitch! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Banned: Spamming
|
IP:
chrit.
= )
__________________
W o r d P e r f e c t ^This is your IP bitch! |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|||
|
dot dot dot
|
IP:
Quote:
^i don't give a fuck wut ur rank is over there... u still have a newbie style...which means wuteva bullshit site ur from has a bunch of other newbies...u fuckin newbie... oh and don't battle in elite again 'til u have 4 wins or i'll delete ur shit... you've... been... OWNED! ![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Retired.
|
IP:
^^^
Like whoa... And I will find you on RTM Cam... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
You All Like Other Men
Your Gay.........My Style Aint NewB...A NewB Doesnot Know What A Multi Is Let Alone How To Use It Effectively Nor Wordplay or A Hard Punch. Look.... Personaly I Think Yall Style Is NewB Style.....Ya Have No Multies And Short Simple Bars....No Coomplexity BLAH! |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP:
^this is a warning......shut the fuck up
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Retired.
|
IP:
^^^
Yep... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
I Didnt Start This
Yall Hated On Me...I Just Wanted To Know Who Is Ill Arround Here So I Can Get A Challenge |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
Retired.
|
IP:
You should have known that would get you clowned....
You dont come to a site... Calling out the ill heads right away... |
||
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Aight Im Sorry........
Imma Keep A Low Profile... Get Ma Self 4 Winz Then Come To Vet Section See Ya Arround Be e-Z |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
i eat..eat..eat..emcees
|
IP:
even wit 4 wins...ur allowed to battle in elite...but that doesn't
make u elite....get more wins on ur head....and a reputation...then maybe....the vets will battle u
__________________
Blessed wit Skillz |
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Guest
|
IP:
Yea I Know Man.........I Just Mean I Will Get 4 Then I Will Battle In Elite And Get Even More Wins
I Onli Want 4 In NewB.......I Aint Wastin Lots Of Good Verses On HerbZ I'll Be Back Lol... ~~1 |
|
|
|
|
|
||
|
dot dot dot
|
IP:
^we can wait
![]() |
||
|
|
![]() |
| Thread Tools | Search this Thread |
| Display Modes | |
|
|