RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Textual Territory > Elevated Front Lines > Elevated Bitch Slapped
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-11-04, 06:46 PM   #1
Poppa Bean
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

o well its all good


i got on the list because i was reffered


post count dont mean shit any how
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 06:50 PM   #2
LyRiKaL03
New to RB
 
LyRiKaL03's Avatar
 
Posts: 53
From: INDIANA
IP:

I Want A Rematch Holla At Cha Boy So Can I Get That
__________________
wass up[/FON T][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]
Send a message via Yahoo to LyRiKaL03   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 07:05 PM   #3
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

^^^

You arent on the elite list.... dont post hear again
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 08:29 PM   #4
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.
 
B.I.Detained's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,334
IP:

y?? he is so dope
__________________
"Woop Woop, its the sound of da police"
Send a message via AIM to B.I.Detained   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 08:34 PM   #5
Verbal Kent
I'm an alias...
 
Posts: 202
From: England
IP:

Verb's here...
__________________
<center>Merk Squad
Let it be known

Verbal Kent
Genesis
</center>
Send a message via AIM to Verbal Kent Send a message via MSN to Verbal Kent Send a message via Yahoo to Verbal Kent   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 08:37 PM   #6
LyRiKaL03
New to RB
 
LyRiKaL03's Avatar
 
Posts: 53
From: INDIANA
IP:

Wanna Battle Set It Up
__________________
wass up[/FON T][FONT=Comic Sans MS][SIZE=4]
Send a message via Yahoo to LyRiKaL03   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-04, 08:48 PM   #7
Trapt Wit
Fuck You, I'm Iller
 
Trapt Wit's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,561
IP:

^^^
Shut up hoecake
__________________
<center>

Did I Beat You Before?
Yeah, Probably


-An Original RB Member: Yes, We're That Much Better-
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-04, 03:10 PM   #8
Poppa Bean
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

BID i think your confused

Verb i'm down set it up

Lyrikal im not gonna waste my time again

the last battle was a slaughter and i was going easy on you
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-04, 05:46 PM   #9
$pitacular
You talkin to me?
 
$pitacular's Avatar
 
Posts: 1,042
IP:

^^If you want to battle me I'm still down. Never seen ya shit before




Sorry, didn't even notice this was in Elite.
-$pit

vv

Last edited by $pitacular : 02-12-04 at 07:04 PM.
Send a message via AIM to $pitacular   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-04, 06:48 PM   #10
Feeble Minded
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
IP:

stop freeposting .
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:09 AM.

Powered by vBulletin.
Copyright © 2000-2004 Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.