RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Mc Haze 1 16.67%
The Syndicate 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-03-03, 09:43 AM   #1
The Syndicate
Banned

The Syndicate vs Mc Haze

IP: 22ED 1BB0

aight follow these

no bitchin,feedin,d/r,haters
5 votes win(5-0)=ko
10 lines max
freestyle
no pre-written shit
good luk son

Old 09-03-03, 09:58 AM   #2
The Syndicate
Banned

aight listen...this fool steps.....damn jus let me generate n merk this chump

aight,this is a battle between the king of all "lyricists",and the queen of all "dramatists"//1//this chumps singin "choruses",while i'm throwin frontline "fists"//2//but its in his fukin name,he mus' be high to think he can battle and "win"//3//coz now you've been smoked,back to your computer glued "origin"//4//you can't win this battle,becoz there isn't a place for "third"//5//so go back to your usual day job,an inbread computer "nerd"//6//i can't believe i spit ten lines,coz i woulda merked ya in the first few "bars"//7//now your diseased jus like toronto,i'm a lyrical killer like "sars"//8//but all ends that ends well, i hope you elavate to at least a "draw"//9//but i killed you before your chance,and severed your lines with my verbal "saw"//10//

not ma best but hey................i dont give a fuk i was freestylin..........rite kid ya better spit in tha next ten R.I.P(ROT IN PIECES)BLLLLLLLLLAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

Old 09-03-03, 10:20 AM   #3
Mc Haze

IP: E3A8 F6DF

when im castratin,my hands are steady,
so bitch are u ready to have ur dick chopped of with a machete// 1 line

when it comes to inflictin pain im creative,
ur gonna need a sedative,gettin tortured by a fuckin native//2 lines

now im gonna ram my fuckin glock,
like a cock, up your asshole,open ur fuckin skull//3 lines

a pink brain casserole,natural,theres no fuckin preservatives,when the bullet hits
i make certain the fuckin blood squirten//4 lines
you'll cringe - when you get pinched with my siringe, Then fall asleep and become chow for my flesh eating binge//5 lines
twist ur fuckin flesh, creatin grotesque contortions,
imma chainsaw wieldin maniac,i use it 2 perform abortions//6 lines

u changed ur name cus ur embarrassed about ur record,
fuck 10 lines,alli need is seven ur assured// 7 lines

Old 09-03-03, 10:24 AM   #4
The Syndicate
Banned

aight glad ya dropped kwik lets get some fukin votes on this shit............................upp upp uppin.........................................

Old 09-03-03, 10:28 AM   #5
lukeyb16

IP: 7B35 12A0

mc haze was quite a lot better

its just that sydicates rhyme aint going nowhere

his rhymes are boring

mc haze lost it half way
now im gonna ram my fuckin glock,
like a cock, up your asshole,open ur fuckin skull//3 lines

whats that about

Old 09-03-03, 10:51 AM   #6
The Syndicate
Banned

uppi uppin uppin uppin uppin uppin for the seconnd time wattttttttaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.... .......................

Old 09-03-03, 11:09 AM   #7
The Syndicate
Banned

throwin it bak up for a 3rd time dont sleep peeps c'mon............................................. ...................................

Old 09-03-03, 11:20 AM   #8
XL4REAL

IP: A81A 8749

da syndicate had this easy....he had flow meta's and wordplay......good verse from him and an easy win........

yo syndicate can you do sigs? if ya can pm me iight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-03-03, 01:52 PM   #9
Mc Haze

uppin for honest votes............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...

Old 09-03-03, 02:15 PM   #10
tsheff112

IP: FAD9 BD2A

Hey, I wasn't really that into either ryhme, but it was close. I think syndicate took it, barely, because of the better wordplay. Haze, your shit was cool, but it was a little thin on body... Close call, but syndicate gets the W on this one. I'd poll vote, but I guess you just have to settle for feedback until I get 100 posts. I'm not saying that the shit's not good, it's just that I wasn't feeling it, but hey-- nobody feels everything... So keep the good shit up!

Hit up this shit with some thoughts... It's me battling my next door neighbor, that's why there's no rules:
Send a message via AIM to tsheff112  
Old 09-03-03, 02:19 PM   #11
mc thrilla

IP: 1A44 4E63

break down

flow it was even
punchs i gave it to synd i thought he came way harder than haze
wordplay i gave it to synd
multis i gave it to synd i sein mo from him than haze
vote synd and hit this shit up its gettin slept on holla

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=77628

Old 09-03-03, 06:41 PM   #12
Mc Haze

uppin for votes............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .

Old 09-04-03, 04:41 AM   #13
Mc Haze

uppin for votes............................................. ..............................

upin for votes............................................. ..................................

uppin for votes............................................. ......................................

Old 09-04-03, 10:57 AM   #14
Mc Haze

uppin for votes,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Old 09-09-03, 08:41 AM   #15
The Syndicate
Banned

IP: 4E62 F14F

uppin uppin uppinu............................................ .................................................. .................................................