RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-14-05, 07:55 AM   #1
King Solo
Skadoosh!

PLL Weekly Mag - 14/11/05

IP:

Intro

Another week, and plenty to talk about.
As always we’ll start with a brief look on some of the decent battles from last week, and any other things worth mentioning. Starting with the Championship Match, we had probably the closest one so far with my man Apo coming away with the win again, but this time just by one vote. The Contendership Match was amusing to see; Spektikul came half-assed again and still came away with an easy win. Even after Spek decided to let the late drop from Key slide, he still took almost all votes with his corny ass punch.

Other battles were cool to see, 9th Degree had a decent battle with DoContinue. Theory again came with a decent punch on his opponent Infinite1 who for me still needs elevation to remain in the Top 16. We still had some no-shows; hopefully they will be cut down quickly. Other people worth mentioning, N.Tavarez in particular, not for dropping an ok punch last week, but for the fact that he still is flying under the radar to some idiots who don’t know who he is. We also saw Crazy Hades finally get derailed from his run of wins, but Fraud just keeps rolling on this time with a no-show victory. And that was lucky for him to, because his punch was complete ass.

But enough about all that, lets get shit going.
I’ve got a long list of stuff to get through..

But not quite as long as Ysdat’s nose.