RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-02-06, 01:02 PM   #1
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Yup Yup!!!

IP:

Yea, yea I was the "Tha Q's Mom" alias. Quite frankly it was hilarious to me. Tha Q been on all this shit about how he a changed man, on sum Tony Robbins bullshit. SO, yesterday I figured I'd test it, I wanted to see had he really grown an became a mature adult secure in himself or was he the same insecure, net obsessed, socially disconnected lil sissy he's always been. An as last nights occurances proved, he hasn't changed one bit. A few little typed words on a internet forum an he loses it. He was pissed all night an still today..he was posting shit hours after I had left an went to sleep an crying on aim to his lil Q-lets, then got up bright an early still hurt posting about me at 8 this morning! does it get more pathetic? Any mature, secure person would of known that alias's sole purpose was to piss them off, thats the only power someone on the net truly has. If you don't feed into it, they have NO POWER! But, as usual Q gave the keys to his car an the deed to his house to the net harasser, he's like a lab test monkey...you dangle a banana in front of him long enough he'll conform. Tha Q has been comedy to me for two years now, it was funny watching him say I'm immature for harassing him for 5 hours, when he would post about me everyday for a year, had like 30 songs either mentioning me or completely about me, created several Aim names to harass me on AIM, FOR A YEAR! whats 5 HOURS! compared to a year? An during that year I never lost my composure. SO, expect Hundreds of threads about Triple N from Tha Q an the Q-lets, diss tracks, an even countless AIMs. I welcome the comedy. Oh! an one more thing, I want to Thank Q for all the promotion, I wouldn't be the talk of all your AIM convos about how overrated I am without you.
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote