RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "Metal Mulisha" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170702)

DatBoiRob 01-11-05 04:20 PM

come on peoples pleazzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz return the favor holla

DQ 01-11-05 04:23 PM

You're damn lucky this stuff was dope because i usually hate long drops like this hehe...

I loved the intro with the radio thing, made it more real and got ya focussed right from the start in my opinion.
Chorus was hot and you both attributed equally nice drops. You work well together so don't change the winning team (like ever ;)).
You both described the situation in a very vivid way which gave me the feeling i was right in the middle of it all. Vocab was impressive, feeling your flow and structure was tight. Emotion and wordplay were pure dopeness like some cat above me stated already.

Despite the lenght of the drop, you guys managed to keep me focussed the whole time which is quite hard to do so in my case...was very readable, enjoyed it!

Keep on dropping hotness like this, i'll be looking forward to it!

Ancel 01-11-05 04:39 PM

...Really great piece here guys...
The wording you used in here was really good
The flow was on point and the emotion was strong
Topic was different then most of the pieces i see in here
Keep at it and eventually you'll be as good as me:thumbup:

But nah seriously this was a really solid piece i give both of you props on this

Deffintly nominating it for OM of the month

and yeah return favor on my poem Imperfection

Flamin Barz 01-11-05 05:15 PM

this kinda long - but this was tight man - all verses was good - good vocab and good imagination - i liked how both Ab and Indeph flowed - this here was pure dopeness - 10/10

C-Bo 01-12-05 12:11 AM

nice drop...Ab had some good wordplay, metas, vocab, creativity...you had a tight verse cuz...it flowed nicely also...Indeph also had some good metas, wordplay, vocab, creativity...you had a consistent flow also...both verses were interesting and enjoyable...keep droppin hot shit...10/10

DjPlAiMaKa 01-12-05 08:56 AM

yo dope ass shit, and whoeva said that it has a Toy Soldiers feel to it
Yea it does, it reminds a lot of it
BUt the Open Mic was fi-ya it was just crazy
One of the best I eva read, strong shit
Keep at it

Mad Dog 01-12-05 09:22 AM

i liked this the opener was dope the way you too went @ each other that was some good imagery there...the piece doin4 lines each was nice both took off each other nicely and carried on the piece...this was a dope open mic some real originality and decent creativity in this 9/10...most def keep em comin

*DipSet* 01-12-05 12:00 PM

Damn yall damn i liked that shit alot it was tight

ill say a 9.5/10

man ok it was mad nutz yall was on together it looked like you were the same person wrighting it and i mean that i really do all i got to say is ILLNESS on this drop

Killa Kid 01-13-05 03:13 PM

Yo that was a hot lil' piece.
Yo Abstrakt I like the way you was flowing and you had a hot little vocab. So keep your shit up ight.

Indeph same shit, flow was hot, hot lil vocab, but the way you was handlin your shit was hot too.

So both yall keep your shit up and i'll catch up to all yall lata, ight niggaz.

Abraxas 01-13-05 08:31 PM

In ahg urry.. it was very good.. yea it seemed long..but... the oepn mic im making it a lil longer.. ehh... yea...
That radio station thing that you put up ther was dope....
Indepth... umm... yea it was dope... but i didnt like soome parts....
Abstract.... came alright in the begingi.. but it wa dope at the middle and end....

Detrimental 01-18-05 05:13 PM

tight ass shit.....tight.....deep....really deep.....i liked it a lot.....i wanna hear that on audio.....that was stragith up fuckin ill....hope this is the OM of the month
10/10

jr freeze 01-18-05 05:15 PM

werd this was a good drop .... i felt this Op it was hot i liked the intro...... this had good vocab an it flowed good wit sum nice lines i liked the chorus it was hot all around i give it a 9.5/10.....

Elegiac 01-18-05 05:18 PM

Hmm I loved this right here...I loved the rhyme scheme, the feel, and the overall topic of the song...nice job fellas. I give it a 9/10 it was dope...

Cannibal Sativa 01-18-05 05:35 PM

the concept was sharp . not completely original but the switches were hot either way. it would be nice to hear it over an audio cuz some parts had a strange flow that might not read well but sounds hot regardless good shit keep it up peace

YuNG TiLT 01-18-05 05:41 PM

This was hot, nice for all of u, ya'll really clicked this was the best collab Ive seen on here yet i gives it a 10/10

returns tha favor, links in sig
:thumbup: