RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Hip-Hop Talk Archives (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   Laffy Taffy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=212273)

Labels 10-31-05 01:39 PM

yeah and yall know there signed through Ice Age and Mike Jones, the beat is simple but catchs your attention

Young_law 10-31-05 02:41 PM

i dunno y but the chorus is stuck in my head

Nynth Degree 10-31-05 02:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
The song is for girls to shake they ass too.....not for kids,

dumb ass nigga.

No, it's for white people to play in their cars while they drvie around the high school parking lot because they think it's good.

noname 10-31-05 02:52 PM

LoL...Not where I live

Speats 11-02-05 05:52 PM

never heard of the song, so imma download it now

Shazz 11-02-05 06:14 PM

Listin to it right now............

Mentor 11-04-05 12:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
No, it's for white people to play in their cars while they drvie around the high school parking lot because they think it's good.

FUCK YOU racist ass muthafucka..stupid ass ignorant bitch..u want muthafuckas bein racist on ur ass then i prefer u shut ur mouth and stop bein racist urself stupid ass muthafucka

.Ike. 11-04-05 12:39 AM

lol yea....umm look for the remix in the songs forum within the next couple days....

me n lady fiya kill the track lol

Speats 11-06-05 10:34 PM

i honestly think that the song was really but really wack, damn the beat sucks and all

Kawn Flixx 11-06-05 10:39 PM

I think this is the worst fukin song every, how the fuk did these people become rich, if they could do it ...it just shows to everyone else that they can become successfull too

Nynth Degree 11-06-05 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Assassin
FUCK YOU racist ass muthafucka..stupid ass ignorant bitch..u want muthafuckas bein racist on ur ass then i prefer u shut ur mouth and stop bein racist urself stupid ass muthafucka

Lol look cocksmoker, I'm white. 85% of the white people who went to my high school thought commercial rap was all so incredibly dope. 10% of the white people didn't listen to rap, and the other 5% actually knew about good rap. You're probably one of the kids who drives around blasting that shit in your stock system with a $60 Aiwa faceplate that makes it look like it's not a piece of shit.

Wait a second...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha Force, Unite!
u want muthafuckas bein racist on ur ass then i prefer u shut ur mouth and stop bein racist urself stupid ass muthafucka

If I want other people to be racist...I should stop being racist?

Nynth Degree 11-10-05 04:57 PM

I saw the crybaby Alpha Assassin on today, uppin' this for more of his ineffective anti-racism banter.

[staying on topic]Yeah, this songs sucks.

GUTTA B*TCH 11-10-05 05:08 PM

Dey Play It Down Hurr So Much Im Addicted Cuz Its Soo Damn Catchy..but Its Gettin Played Out

Sik Wit It 11-11-05 05:51 PM

I've seen a little bit of the video. I got this shit as my ringtone.. And the girls like it, if you know what I mean.