RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-21-05, 09:13 PM   #1
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Laffy Taffy

IP: 564A A007

Anyone see that video on 106 'n park??

That shit be on the countdown 'n shit.

That video is mad weird............and it sucks,yes.
But for some reason...I find that shit funny....
I forgot who made it tho...

So...anyone ever see it?
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05, 09:24 PM   #2
.Fatal.
Im your Idols Idol.

Text Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 5-1
IP: 450A 3A47

i fuckin hate dat song wit a passion lol... yea i heard it but havent seen the video n i have no idea who sings it but its so stupid lol like who says laffy taffy lol

Im from jersey killin early i aint used to da big homes,
But ma 'watch' got more 'rocks' den da 'house' of da 'flinstones',

::.Battles.::
None
Old 10-21-05, 09:28 PM   #3
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Lmao...shit is fuckin ridicolous..

The video just makes me laugh for some reason.

And it got some ugly ass girls in it too.
Old 10-21-05, 09:33 PM   #4
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: C9C1 6580

n w 1 heard that song some chick made called chico stick? its the female version of laffy taffy....its even gayer
Old 10-21-05, 09:34 PM   #5
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Hard to imagine anything gayer than the one I saw.LoL..
Old 10-21-05, 09:41 PM   #6
soul~survivor
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: E58B 5501

yeah its quite gay..........................
Old 10-21-05, 09:44 PM   #7
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 0825 899A

Lmao I heard niggas singin that shit in school. I was wonderin' wtf they were singin. And yeah girls singin it and it means ass for them. Lol hip hop is ill now. [/lies]
Old 10-21-05, 10:02 PM   #8
Defined
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-1
IP: 4E09 BD1F

D4L(down for life) made and yea it sucks but i 2 find it funny....especially when that kid pops out of the window with squirt gun...his face he makes makes me laugh

The Comp.

Send a message via AIM to Defined   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05, 10:17 PM   #9
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: 6D62 87B5

People think Hip Hop is all fun and games now a days. This song is fuckin stupid, and I hate people who like it, because most of them don't know what true hip hop is. The biggest thing about rap I can't stand is when people like this make wack ass songs and stupid ass wanna be fans listen to the song and not the lyrics. Back then Hip Hop was about lyrics, story telling music. Now its just bullshit. It makes me frown too, because people like this get they shine, and one day Rock n Roll going to be number 1. Giving me another good reason to hate 95% of Atlanta and Atlanta music. D4L is tha fuckin name of the bastards who sing this crap homie!
Old 10-21-05, 10:50 PM   #10
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texaco
People think Hip Hop is all fun and games now a days. This song is fuckin stupid, and I hate people who like it, because most of them don't know what true hip hop is. The biggest thing about rap I can't stand is when people like this make wack ass songs and stupid ass wanna be fans listen to the song and not the lyrics. Back then Hip Hop was about lyrics, story telling music. Now its just bullshit. It makes me frown too, because people like this get they shine, and one day Rock n Roll going to be number 1. Giving me another good reason to hate 95% of Atlanta and Atlanta music. D4L is tha fuckin name of the bastards who sing this crap homie!

Ok....
First off...you claim hip-hop is NOT fun and games???
So,tell me.... do you suggest we all throw away baggy pants,fitted caps,du-rags..etc...and then switch it for jacket and ties so we all look like bussiness guys and hip-hop will NOT be fun??
Fuck outta here with that bullshit...

According to you,I don't know wat true hip-hop is,if i like this song?
I don't know about you,but I don't let nothing dictate my preference of music.

Like...for example...I tell people I like 50cent,and then some asshole comes in and says "ooh,you don't know true hip-hop goddamit!!"
And that pisses me off...
If hip-hop said we should be gay...would you be gay?
If hip-hop said we should be killers and drug dealers..would you be a killer or drug dealer?
If hip-hop said we should be drop-out of school and run away from home..would you drop out of school and run away from home?

Cause it seems to me,that you would...cuz ur arguement is that anyone who likes this music doesn't know true hip-hop.
I don't give a fuck what hip-hop says or means...I listen and do to wat I want to do..
You are the typical underground dickrider...who believes that if a song has a good hook,then it sucks...

But don't get me wrong...I don't hate on lyrics..But different times call for different music..
There are times I want to hear lyrics..so I listen to Common,Talib,or someone like that..
and there are times I want to hear music to ride,vibe,or laugh too..so I turn to this kinda shit..

And for future refernce...back then,hip-hop was NOT all about lyrics.get ur facts str8.
Back then,hip-hop was mostly about moving the crowd 'n shit.
Go listen to Run DMC,Eric B. and rakim,or LL in the 'ol days...
Old 10-21-05, 11:00 PM   #11
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: 6D62 87B5

You didn't make a lick of sense. I dont know. Maybe you were too wrapped up tryna diss me, you forgot what you were talking about. I never said anything about Hip Hop telling you to do something. This song is stupid, and the lyrics in this song are shit, as are 85% of lyrics these days. You over there talking bout LL and Run DMC and all them, why does back then hafto be in those days. Shit, back then could mean, tha 60's or something. But, I apologize for that, you didn't kno what you were talking about as usual, and I got you confused. When I said back then I meant tha mid to late 90's. And yes they was mainly about lyrics when writing a song. Not all rappers, just the majority of them. Now people make songs about anything, remember that "Peanut Butter, Jelly" song. That shit didnt make sense at all, and people liked it for whatever reason. But I see where you coming from, this song is stupid in my opinion, and I dislike people who like this song for its lyrics, cause there are people who do that. And 50 cent is a wack lyricst right now, but he has it in him, he just doenst want to bring it out. I myself like 50cent, because I truly kno he is a good lyricst, he's just about money right now. He's giving the people what they wanna hear, and right now, tha people wanna hear music, not lyrics. One of the reasons rappers such as Talib, Common, Jay-Z, Kanye, etc. get hated so much, they are making good music with great lyrics thats meaningful while the people want music that can get you so called "crunk" to. Giving me another good reason why I hate 95% of Atlanta and Atlanta music.
Old 10-21-05, 11:23 PM   #12
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

Im siding with NK on this one. Hip-hop wasnt always about lyrics. It was about moving the crawd having fun and a good time. Just because nigga is saying lyrics that wont get him shot dosent mean its bad hip-hop. Yes D4L isnt the best group and Laffy Taffy aint the best song. But hey if people dance to it and seem to have fun to music what the hell is wrong with that. Hip-hop is music and music was ment to expressing ones self and emotions but it was also ment for people to have a good time. And what this looks like is a classic example of niggas hatin on other niggas because they got some success. Whats hustling. making money anyways you can not having no body tell you when or where to get ya money or how. Everybody got they own hustle. Yes i dont like the song Laffy Taffy and i think its a funny song and people can have a good time and have fun. If you are not down for having a good life with fun and games and being happy then nigga your straight up stupid. I'd prefere fun and games over hardwork anyday. And if fun and game get me paid as much as hardwork and struggeling i'll take the fun and game anyday. I rather be a rich white preppy ass whiteboy having fun and game then being Black struggeling in the hood evry day of my life taking my chances on being shot. Then going to the studio and rapping about that shit 24/7 not being different and filling youngins heads with gangsta ass non fun and game shit only to have them immitate those gangsta only to run up and try it aginst someone thats real and end up getting killed. So many wanna be kids get killed over that "true Hip-hop" or what you atleast think is true hip-hop everyday. If you think you cant express yourself threw music by being a fun person and having fun and game then nigga you dont know hip-hop,music,living, or how to express yourself showing that your different than everyone else.

Anyways Laffy taffy makes girls having a good time shaking they ass and i have a good time wit girls shakin they ass up on me. And having fun with them songs enjoying myself i love that. So please tell me how can you hate on having fun.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05, 11:35 PM   #13
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

I kinda agree with you too Tex but still whats wrong with Hip-hop having it different styles. Krunk music was never ment to be a lyrical type of music. It was music for niggas to get crunk to and get them hype and ready for like fights,football games, clubbing and shyt. I wanna see someone get hype off of kanye West's Threw the wire song. I love hip-hop as it is now with it so many styles. And Yeah i dont like the rappers Representin for atlanta anyway right now most of them anyways. Cuz they play that pretend to be krunk music with krunk ass beats with fake krunk as lyrics. If you wanna experience some true krunk as Music....Go peep some of T-Rock's and Oomp Camp's songs. Their old songs are 10's better than some of Todays Atlanta rappers. T-Rock best rapper in the south and is the Souths Tupac Biggie rapper. It disgust me how they say Ludacris is the best rapper in the south when he comes no where nears T-Rocks lyrical ability. Anyways Basicly fuck all the shit isaid above. I love all hip-hop. Laffy Taffy is a wack ass song but I have fun with the song. But i got love for Kanye West,Common,Talib, then i will ever have for Dem Franchise boyz,D4L and the BME click. gimme a min while i remember all the other shit i was gon say

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05, 11:43 PM   #14
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: F64A F0A4

That song is fucking hot....
GUUUUUUUUURL shake dat laffy taffy!!!!!
LMAO^
But Seriously I Actually Like That Song.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-05, 11:47 PM   #15
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

.........calling it hot is a huge overstatement..Giving songs under props pissin me off.Giving songs overstatesment when they clearly are stupid makes me want to piss on you....j/f but yeah its a hot dance song

Project List

The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)