RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Textual Releases (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5)
-   -   "Metal Mulisha" (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=170702)

PayDay 01-20-05 01:48 AM

chea doggs...that was dope as fuck...it was different, but you two being some of the best topical writers made this work really good...the flow was good...good vocab, the concept was all there...there structure was as good as i think you could get it...you had some good metas in there...man...overall i give this a 9.5/10...if any of you to want to get to together and do something get at me...i do audio as well...if n e of you have heard of J.Stills or Immac, i have a track comming out with both of them on it...n e ways...keep them comming...and this should be voted best om of the month in my eyes...keep them comming...~1~

mizz fyre 01-20-05 02:30 PM

nice piece....liked the structure of the whole thing....and the concept was good....ya'll had a nice vocab 8/10...keep doing it

Ms. Get Gully 01-20-05 02:33 PM

interesting i can see this getting an award long piece to read but worth the while Flow was flawless on both parts while staying on topic..which is very nice. who did the chorus? cuz that shit was flawless as well....i dont know why but for some reason i pictured mos def or Talib kweli type persons sayin this shit... i mean .. . as far as the depth-ness goes and what was said it was some deep shit.....nice job

Ms. Get Gully 01-20-05 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizz fyre
nice piece....liked the structure of the whole thing....and the concept was good....ya'll had a nice vocab 8/10...keep doing it

^^she didnt read it.

mizz fyre 01-20-05 02:35 PM

^^^why d'ya think that????.........

Blackmage 01-20-05 02:56 PM

yo that shit was raw. Told a story with that shit and i could picture it. i was feelin the hate at the beginning cause i skateboard and they stereotype us. Man that shit was ill and stay up with that tag team shit yall could make some sick ass open mics.

anxiety 01-20-05 03:01 PM

I'm fucking pissed you guys got like a million replies... O well... This piece was fucking sick as hell... Flow was basically flawless, the lines just rolled off one another... Abby coming with the vocab as usual (and as usual i know about half of the big words) and comin with some pretty nice multi syllable rhymes as well... Deph, ur shit had the best flow of the OM... And you both came with real emotion and imagery... Nice job here... I would vote it OM of the month, but i still cant get in to that forum...

10/10

Mix & Match 01-20-05 03:13 PM

Thank god, finally a dope piece has been dropped.
I really appreicate it, that you guys have taken the time to put work, and drop dope so other people can see what a real O.M is.

Both of your structures were in tune, making this an easy read, and made it flow really good.

Your imageric vocab was great. Descriptions of the situation were even better.

Chorus, was quite good, it could of improved a little bit, only because of the "toy soldier" bit, but otherwise, it was pretty damn good.

LoL @ intro, and rap station.

By far, one of the best om's dropped in the past 5 months.

riddlemethat 01-20-05 03:53 PM

Wow, this shit's hot.
Flow was good along with the switches.
Better than most of the stuff thats bein done at the minute.
Need more verses like this. Both stayed on subject and great descriptions. Keep it up.

Da King 01-20-05 06:13 PM

raw

that rap was hella mo raw keep it up so far da link is pimp

$BigG MoneY$ 01-20-05 06:25 PM

shit was straight, on point, but a lil long. nice flow keep it up

..ADLIB.. 01-20-05 09:41 PM

this was good. creative piece, imagery was all there. nice way you set the scene and made a story out of it. both came dope this was some ill shit. and i hear this is getting slept on? damn peeps you need to read this shit.

Plutonium 01-20-05 10:05 PM

this is some hot shit man...it's some really creative stuff here about that radio interview, the style is different, this style would be the style I would actually call collaboration. Everything is good. Except abstract should work on the flow a little bit, it got better towards the end though. Indeph is nice as well, need to work on structure, and need to work on his vocab a bit.

Overall, it's a good drop, keep it up! :thumbup:

.:F.ate:. 01-20-05 10:14 PM

yeah this is definatly fire dawg....tha concept n how u wrote it was kinda hard to follow but after u get over that its just purely raw. best open mic of '05 without a doubt. it can't get any better mayne i dont even understand how this got slept on. rtf.1.

SixX da FinisH 01-21-05 10:35 AM

open mic of the month.. hott shyt woaddy! chea homie.. flow was so nice.. touchin on everythin real... vocab insane, structure on as well... wat else can i say.. shyt was dope
9/10

~1~