RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Featured Track: Take My Shine <)-(> and will appear (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215021)

Willa 11-19-05 07:26 PM

Featured Track: Take My Shine <)-(> and will appear

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pag...m?bandID=279902

alright there it is leave feed
listen to the other rap game tracks and vote for your favorute to be featured

Willa 11-19-05 07:43 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showp...73&postcount=31
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...79&postcount=13
links all feed will be returned vote and ill vote on two battles or leave feed on two things

ILL GEE 11-19-05 11:51 PM

*edit*....lol..guess i shoulda told ya it was done huh willa?...lol...glad ya found it..holla!!!....

bump this back up top... Rap Game Track... Peepage!

Ltizzle 11-20-05 03:47 AM

ok first things first
wtf @ the intro, lmao..

but word, IG man not bad
its a shame ya quality not soo good, your verse could be real hot with it better...but hey, we all work with what we can get, so word.
lyrics is fine, flow is smooth
the delivery is nice, you fit the beat well.
overall pretty solid

willa girl pretty decent shit from you
first off i loved the delivery
i wasnt sure how well youd fend on this beat, but i actually liked you on it.
flow was smooth as well, few parts you fell off, but for the most part, smooth.

overall track was pretty decent though, good work.

"Doc" Trin 11-20-05 08:34 AM

Oh hell naw at that intro..... First guy i dont know you but you came on and molested that beat... good shit.. I liked that a lot.. Ok Next up Willa.... I liked the delivery and emotion... but you keep stopping and going on the beat.. you didnt go off but you slowed down the flow on the track. Overall this was dope.. I hope this is going on the Mixtape.

ILL GEE 11-20-05 01:55 PM

lmao.... yeah...still tryna figure some thangs out with quality but thanks for da feed....and just so everyone can stop calling me the symbol guy it's ill grammatix.... remember?... the text guy that doesn't post anymore?... was with The Definition and MAB (yeah... the undefeated crew)but yo.... i'm in da process of getting a new set up but i wanna see how far i can push da stuff i got that way i know exactly what i need to buy, feel me?... and oh yeah... go peep da battle between me and mad dog.... it needs some honest votes

Willa 11-20-05 06:28 PM

chief
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...55&postcount=11
"Doc" Trin
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...57&postcount=20
tizzle
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...160&postcount=9
alrite thanx to the 3 that left feed i hit up these all feedback and votes will be returned

L.E 11-20-05 09:46 PM

Listening...

Intro was from some book I read way back in grade 9...

<)-(>...Flow is coo...voice is dope...lyrics is tight...only bad thing wrong with it is the quality. Dope shit right here...

Will...Damn...you surprised the hell outta me here...quality was coo, not feelin the echo on it though...flow is pretty coo...a little choppy at times, but straight...lyrics coo...good shit, you elevatin quick...

Dope shit. Keep it up.

Willa 11-20-05 10:10 PM

thanx le i hit up 4 of ur tracks

Speats 11-20-05 11:15 PM

lmfao at the sample hahaha pretty dope, oh noplease not this beat:(, okay now im desapointed:(, love the first dude's verse, like the back verse, love the chorus, i like that indien noise you know, i hate willa's voice damn, quality is so-so, put more emotions, flow is cool, the song is cool, love the hook
peace

Willa 11-20-05 11:17 PM

thanx for returning the favor speats

Past Tense 11-21-05 01:09 AM

aight i'm peepin it now

Intro:That intro was really really.weird....seriously....lol

Beat:The beat was aight...i think its mad overrated.....:7.5/10

Flow:<)-(> your flow was pretty good...u rode the beat real good:7/10,Willa peer you gotta lot better i'm feelin this right here good ish:7.5/10

Emotion:<)-(> ya emotion was good it rode the beat right...good ish fam.....just turn ya vocals up and ad a lil bit more reverb and it'll help:7/10,Willa ya emotion was mad hot in this keep this ish up:8/10

Overall:This song was pretty hot...somthing i might download....keep these tracks coming peeps:8/10

aight keep droppin um

~1

.Ike. 11-21-05 02:31 AM

damn....this shit was illest ive heard from both of you....good job on that....even though yall on the other team...i gotta give you props on this....

-Zone Out- 11-21-05 03:42 AM

Lol, weird intro

the hook is decent
IG VERSE
Real solid, feelin the flow.
like the street tone to it

Will Appear
despite her quality, she had a nice ass verse
I used to think Will Appear was wack, but damn, since I've been listenin to her shit in the RG, she has impressed me. I was likin her voice too. AND her flow. she also sounded street, and not like a preppy white girl.
Will Appear > LV. Lol
anyway, overall, this is a pretty decent, solid track. The only down fall I can name at the moment is quality.

ILL GEE 11-21-05 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kryogenix
Lol, weird intro

the hook is decent
IG VERSE
Real solid, feelin the flow.
like the street tone to it

Will Appear
despite her quality, she had a nice ass verse
I used to think Will Appear was wack, but damn, since I've been listenin to her shit in the RG, she has impressed me. I was likin her voice too. AND her flow. she also sounded street, and not like a preppy white girl.
Will Appear > LV. Lol
anyway, overall, this is a pretty decent, solid track. The only down fall I can name at the moment is quality.

good lookin out on that... when we first started this tourney a lot of folks didn't want willa on they squad... omma bring those posts up when this is over.... she is da sleeper of da tourney and kats don't see what i see... i was the only one willing to give her a shot... and she shining right now... i told kats... after she made that track for da tiebreaker by herself i knew she was da real deal... she's a team player and if i had to pick all over again i'd put her on my team... werdage...

good looking out on the feed and i hope we can win this thing.... so far it's been all positive feed this round... just wish i could hear everyone else's tracks... :thumbup:

Ghost 11-21-05 07:11 AM

the intro LoL,,Good Shit Rhymez Is Nice Everything was on point,The beat was okay nothin ammusin,,flow was pretty good,Your emotion was good also what more uw ana hear man dope drop ! nice keepit comin
~1~
RTF on
"Not a Place to be"(ghost)

ILL GEE 11-21-05 07:16 AM

aiight....good lookin out g-money....if you got links drop 'em... me and willa will return da favors as soon as we can...werd... and while ya at it.... go check out da audio battles and vote on those... kats is sleeping big time... show some support and kats will return da favors....werd

Ghost 11-21-05 07:26 AM

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215142 <rtf
holla!

Willa 11-21-05 08:49 AM

alright im going to hit up shit for all of u when i get home go vote featured if u like it thanx

Willa 11-21-05 06:02 PM

past tense
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...238&postcount=6
ike
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...41&postcount=11
kryo
ummmm that link never loaded cause i have ghettop internet lol : / so get me a real link and ill return it
ghost
http://community.rapverse.com/showp...243&postcount=3
alright thank for the feed listen to all the tracks and vote and ill hit up 2 more links

tha prophecy 11-21-05 06:30 PM

this shit is pretty nice...ive heard this beat somewhere...i just dont know where off the top of my head lol, this flow is pretty sick man....but the delivery isnt that good...the shit behind you rapping im not really feeling it man...but the lyrics are pretty good man, and the overall flow of yoru verse is sick man....alright beat....that intro is funny as hell man....

nice drop man....keep that shit coming man...

return the favor when i drop my track on the tthread

Willa 11-21-05 06:32 PM

ummm yea no thanx next time you should listen to the whole track cause theres 2 ppl on the trck lol

tha prophecy 11-21-05 06:56 PM

i did listen to the whhole thing lol...all of you did your damn thing...nice flow and delivery on all that shit man..the second one was differnt but i liked it and the lyrics were straight man...im not a dumb ass i just forgot to type up what i thought lol..and the link is

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=215225

.:BarBuryin:. 11-21-05 09:53 PM

wtf at intro lol beat ok waiting to see waht u do with this intro lol
alrite chorus is good love how you used the same instrumental/ idea to 1 little indian and flipped it into something dope props on that
ill flow was on point emotion was really good alot of basketball lines i was liking it love the mj line some of the best shit ive heard from you
damn again im loving the chorus mad creative
willa props on this flow was pretty much on point emotion wise you've gotten so much better lyrics there were som funny lines the strap on line roflmao wear a strap on and cum with less balls then me this was the best ive heard from you props
overall i was loving this track only thing that needs to be improved is quality and the length id like to hear a remix

Willa 11-21-05 10:21 PM

alright thank you ill go look for some of ur shit to rtf

Mad Dog 11-22-05 06:17 AM

Listened yesterday...here's my feed

<)-(>...nice flow on this was feeling ya verse as a whole quality let ya down BUT it was better than usual i'd say hook was nice middle part of ya verse was cool where you went all out rhyming...all in all good verse

but willa flow was very stop start and i wasn't really feeling the effects though...Ill G had the better verse quality was weakness in the track but meh...good 1st half but willa was average flow was her weak point

keep droppin

KOOL COL-B 11-22-05 04:46 PM

lmao @ tha shit at tha begginin, reminds me of turban :cool:

both have good flow n quality

lol @ tha simpsons thang at tha end.

hook iz nice

beat iz koo

i know sum ppl might think tha quality wuzznt that good, but i thought it wuz aight, good shit, werd

TonyTone 11-23-05 01:45 AM

wtf? at the damn intro, yal some wild ass people
who the fuck is <]-[>? w/e he's dope as fuck. im lovin the hook. dude killed the beat. the echo may be a lil too much though. it sounds good to a certain point but after a while it kinda gets on my nerves, it's too strong i think. meh, lyrics are decent, im lovin this kid's delivery, presence is good as well....now willa, hmmmm.......girl i love ya voice, ima say it again you sound slam like trina. you need to fix the delay though, it sounds like your too far away from the mic.....ya flow is sexy, i really did not think you'd do good on this beat but you proved me wrong. you kinda slowed it down a lil bit, in a good way though. likin the multies, the delivery is nice, presence could be better. you sound black, i still cant believe your white lmao

good enough feed for you willa?

Phenom-in-all 11-23-05 05:01 AM

boo @ the indians intro... you'd hate to see a native hand you your ass in audio wouldn't you... The rest of the track is decent. Audio quality sounds like you spittin thru a tin can... hook is aight... Flow is aiight on first verse. Crossed over like Iverson line was aight. Will appears verse is good. Quality still ass, but I don't remember her flowin this good before. Some elevation happenin word. Broken down like Patrick Ewings knees line was gold LOL. sheeeeit.... yea - track was ok... word.

PrahJect 11-23-05 02:11 PM

iite peepin...lmfao at the intro...lol...hook is pretty nice...LV..listenin to ure bit...flow is hot...quality is ok...underground shit...real solid...lyrics are hot...lol at the hook again..but this is hot...aiite wil a peer...quality is good...voice is good for a female for a rapper..coolade line is dope...this shit is impressive...flow is hot....i liked this track..8/10..hlla atca nigga..one

Willa 11-23-05 02:15 PM

that was ill gramatix lol but good looks vote hot if you like it :)
alright ill be leaving feed today

ILL GEE 11-23-05 09:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phenom-in-all
boo @ the indians intro... you'd hate to see a native hand you your ass in audio wouldn't you... The rest of the track is decent. Audio quality sounds like you spittin thru a tin can... hook is aight... Flow is aiight on first verse. Crossed over like Iverson line was aight. Will appears verse is good. Quality still ass, but I don't remember her flowin this good before. Some elevation happenin word. Broken down like Patrick Ewings knees line was gold LOL. sheeeeit.... yea - track was ok... word.

lol.... my great grandmother is fullblood cherokee... so basicalyy, i'd be handing my own ass to ....myself...lol

and wow@intermental.... LV?...lmao... try IG... as in Ill Grammatix...lol

Ysdat 11-24-05 01:44 AM

playing.

intro weird. First verse is good, vocals somewhat to high..maybe equalize them a bit more. flow is good,lyrics are okay.

beat is okay.nothing to special.

willa baby, you took my advice you sounding like a sexy female now. Not a premature little boy. this is nice drop gurl. Flow is solid. Voice sounds good. Lyrics are ok.

outro is meh

best thing ive heard from willa. Never heard anything from other guy.

peace :)

B To The D 11-24-05 02:53 PM

LMAO@LIL INDIAN THINGY HAHAHAAHAH

I.G-First Change Your Name Back:)

Emotion Was Koo

Flow Was On Point Great :)

Delivery Was Fire

Presence Was Good

Welll Fuck The Rest Its All DOpe

Haha

Willa:

EMotion Was Doep

Flows Different But I Love Em

Voice Is Koo

Presence Is Good Seem Confident

Deliverys Dope Love How You Presented Your Self On This

Lyrics Are Good

keep Up:thumbup:

Overall:9/10

Plz Rtf On:
http://community.rapverse.com/showt...t=215164&page=1

Plz :):)

Willa 11-24-05 05:35 PM

alrite i think i got everyone except for phenom im wiating for him to drop his new track
and the prophecy is a homo

CoNs-CiOus 11-27-05 04:59 PM

wtf is that at the beginning.....but besides that this track is a solid one tho.....Lyrics are coo...Flow is on point. And the quality could be a lil better but its coo tho. You got nice mic presence and you sound real confident on the mic. Girl nice on the track....delivery is good..Im feelin the hook its catchy and its somethin i could hear on the radio only if the quality was a lil better....good shit tho..

ILL GEE 11-27-05 10:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoNs-CiOus
wtf is that at the beginning.....but besides that this track is a solid one tho.....Lyrics are coo...Flow is on point. And the quality could be a lil better but its coo tho. You got nice mic presence and you sound real confident on the mic. Girl nice on the track....delivery is good..Im feelin the hook its catchy and its somethin i could hear on the radio only if the quality was a lil better....good shit tho..

no doubt... i know quality is till an issue but i got nothing but time to fix that...lol... thanx for da feed... holla at my mad dog battle and leave some detailed feed on who you think won.... holla

chip 12-29-05 08:58 PM

sick intro, and i'm feelin the hook and beat......damn @ the 1st verse, pretty good..... listenin, now i think the hook is kinda simple, but that's not too bad in this case...... lol, Willa's voice is still sexy..... awww...... Willa, u coulda came harder than that babe...... 1st verse was better....... umm..... overall hot track but quality could be better.....

Willa 12-29-05 09:30 PM

yea we got weak quality stick mics lol
im going to upload the first version fo this later cause i dont liek hte effect on my verse
all feed will be returned

J. Luth 12-30-05 01:29 AM

Ig... nice shit.... good flow.... quality sucks.... lyrics coo.... got coo flow..... your voic coo......... this beat aiight..... ain't the greatest....... take my shine, nice chorus.... likin' hook goof shit...

will, you getting better everytime I hear you. Quality still wack :( lol but your flow getting better. Good lyrics. good flowing and shit. Liking this.. real nice. Overall was real nice verse.

overall, shit was good listen quality was downfall, othe shit was all there. good track guys. keep it up. 8.5/10