RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Too Big for yall...Tha Q & GDEUCE...hot hot hot...chea (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216594)

Tha Q. 12-08-05 05:14 PM

Too Big for yall...Tha Q & GDEUCE...hot hot hot...chea

http://www.soundclick.com/qakaprox

or

http://michaellesesne.dmusic.com

^^^Click on "Too Big 4 yall" Q feat. GDeuce

Beat: 9th wonder, i believe

Hook: 8 bars...1st 1/2 ThaQ...2nd 1/2 GDeuce
Verse 1: Tha Q
Verse 2: G Deuce
Verse 3: Tha Q

Mixing: Q and Deuce

Theme: just braggadocio
**The Last hook is kinda jacked cuz Deuce's part is 1/2 tick off beat...But...that was beyond his control and he couldn't re-record it. --ish is still balzin!

Holla atcha boys

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216546
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216545

G Deuce 12-08-05 05:16 PM

Fa sho, We Too Big for yall niggas, uppin dis shit............

LivestOne 12-08-05 05:22 PM

great choice of beat...dang...9th is ill..lol

The first dude got an ill voice and flow....lyrics on point and delivery is there too..

overall..one of the best drops i've heard in a while...keep it up..

L.E 12-08-05 05:23 PM

Listening...

Beat is pretty cool...

Tha Q's vocals seem really loud...but hook is good.

First verse...great flow...great lyrics...great verse period.

Hook is good again.

Second verse is good...good flow good lyrics. Good shit.

Hook is good once again...

Third Verse...Good shit...LMFAO at the punches towards 20...good shit.

Great track. A definate download.

Keep it up.

G Deuce 12-08-05 05:26 PM

yo, Who's "9th" that LivestOne is talkin about, lol. thats me playa.

Tha Q. 12-08-05 05:28 PM

Man...who did make this beat?

hmmmmmmmmmmm

preciate da feed

B To The D 12-08-05 05:34 PM

Beats Nice

Q First Nice Flow,Great Delivery

Lyrics Are nice

Emotions Good,Could Be upped A Lil But Its Nice

Hook Again...Like It As Its Half N Half Word I Like THat

G Deuce Verse

FLows Good

Emotion COuld Be Upped A lil But Its Koo

Deliverys n Presence Are Nice

Lyrics Are Koo

Hook Again..Shit This Is Catchy

Aight...Q Again

Flows Nice,Seems Upped A Lil

Deliverys Nice

Lyrics Are Better I Think

Emotions Good,Seems You More Hyped For THis Verse

Hook Again

Yeah Overall THis a nice Track:thumbup:

Overall:9/10

Keep Up!

Ebircs 12-08-05 05:34 PM

hot shit man....love the beat !! LOL

1st dude...great flow...nice lyrics..hot shit...

2nd dude...decent flow..nice lyrics...voice reminds me of someone..cant think of who tho...

3rd nice shit...same as above...

goes on pritty steady like that...like the chorus to...dont realy see were he fell off beat...good shit

1ne

J.D 12-08-05 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by G:Deuce
yo, Who's "9th" that LivestOne is talkin about, lol. thats me playa.

hes talkin bout 9th wonder the guy who did the beat, i think

Debit 12-08-05 05:42 PM

what's funny is that tha q just asked 20 to collab yesterday and 20 said naw his doin demo's now

Tha Q. 12-08-05 06:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
what's funny is that tha q just asked 20 to collab yesterday and 20 said naw his doin demo's now

wuts even funnier is why ur in my thread when no one asked u anything...
HOWEVER...I already collabed with 20 grand...like 3 times before...U know, that's when he was a HUMAN BEING...and, if I'm not mistaken, I showed him up on 2 outta 3 tracks...if not 3 outta 3

C-ya

:nono:

PrahJect 12-08-05 06:34 PM

listenin..beat is koo...like the female sample in the back...like the parting hook..g deuce got a real nice voice...first verse...flow is hot...lyric pretty nice...etc lol at that line....like it....presence a lil low then normal but its not bad...delivery is good....hook is koo...2nd verse...sounds like westcoast stuff...voice now..however not alot of emotion..but i like the laid back lazy flow...reminds me of dre/snoop and then also some east coast mixed in...lyrics koo...3rd verse..presence upped a bit more....lol at that 20 grand shit....feelin the flow more....came best here on third verse...pretty hot..9/10...downloadin

Debit 12-08-05 06:56 PM

yea last time i checked i didn't have to be spoken to first to reply to something, remove the dildo's and anal lube from ur ass and stop dissin people because they won't collab with u, how bout we try that for a change, sound good to u

WICKEDCLOVVN 12-08-05 07:27 PM

ok yesterday you AIM'd 20 grand to Colab saying "i havent heard from you in a while and peeped a track of yours and it was dope" " i want to colab with you" now you come in here and run your mouth about someone one who would own you. Q stick shovin ya dick in mens ass holes cause thats what it sounds like when you spit (dont come back saying i cant rap because i know) . all i know is 20 is on mixtapes with kanye and santana and your stuck here on rv rapin nos in the ass on the daily......

OWNED

L.E 12-08-05 07:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WICKEDCLOVVN
ok yesterday you AIM'd 20 grand to Colab saying "i havent heard from you in a while and peeped a track of yours and it was dope" " i want to colab with you" now you come in here and run your mouth about someone one who would own you. Q stick shovin ya dick in mens ass holes cause thats what it sounds like when you spit (dont come back saying i cant rap because i know) . all i know is 20 is on mixtapes with kanye and santana and your stuck here on rv rapin nos in the ass on the daily......

OWNED

Dude, 20 has never been on a mixtaoe with Kanye.

I looked all over the net for it, and found nothing.

WICKEDCLOVVN 12-08-05 07:38 PM

http://www.clearvision-ent.com/mixt...vol5_listen.htm

suck a dick

ILL GEE 12-08-05 07:39 PM

hmmm... i like da hook....

q... flow is aiight... nothing really different from some of ya other stuff... lyrics is aiight.... you've done better... too many "fukkaz" and "muhfukkaz" for me...but hey... if that's ya catch phrase then go for it...

G-Deuce... first time listening to ya... flow not as amped as da Q.... it was aiight... lacked emotion... lyrics not as complex as q either... overdubs was too loud... quality pretty good for both ...

beat was ok... didn't get me hype but didn't bore me either... over all i give it about a 7.5

L.E 12-08-05 07:45 PM

Quote:

Not a big deal man...

Young Gutta is signed to Sony Music Group...me and Tha Q both have done collabs with him.

-_-

G Deuce 12-08-05 07:45 PM

thanks for the feedback.................uppin..................

WICKEDCLOVVN 12-08-05 07:47 PM

yung gutta? never heard of him... thinkin kanye and santana are a tit bit bigger

Past Tense 12-08-05 07:47 PM

aight peeping now...

Production:the beat was an other sampled beat it was aight....:7.5/10

Flow:q of course ya killed,deuce ya killed it too...both ripped the beat up:9/10 both

Pressense:Q came a lil better wit pressense here but deuce you def. got some nice pressesne tooit sounded real good:8/10 both

Emotion:Emotion was feeling both ya'lls emotion on this joint.......the hook was cool.....pretty good from both ya''ll:8/10 both

Overall:overall this was a good song somthing i'd bump..:8/10

Keep droppin fam

PSA FO LIFE HAHAH

L.E 12-08-05 07:52 PM

Quote:
yung gutta? never heard of him... thinkin kanye and santana are a tit bit bigger

Young Gutta is going to be big.

And man who cares..? You treatin Kanye like he's some god or somethin.

We are all emcees.

Others are just more successful than others.

Good for 20. He made it onto a mixtape with Kanye.

But more than likely 20 has never met Kanye.

Past Tense 12-08-05 07:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limited Edition
Young Gutta is going to be big.

And man who cares..? You treatin Kanye like he's some god or somethin.

We are all emcees.

Others are just more successful than others.

Good for 20. He made it onto a mixtape with Kanye.

But more than likely 20 has never met Kanye.

exactly what i'm sayin......its not like kanyes infatuated with that song either...too kanye its just an other song

L.E 12-08-05 08:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
exactly what i'm sayin......its not like kanyes infatuated with that song either...too kanye its just an other song

20 and Kanye didn't even collab on the song...

bhsramsman76: just letting u know that what u said on rv was wrong
LE ILLIntentionZ: Haha whatever man being on a mixtape with somebody in the industry is nothin
LE ILLIntentionZ: I did a track with somebody from Sony Music Group
LE ILLIntentionZ: He's workin on the hook
bhsramsman76 signed off at 5:43:20 PM.

My convo with Wicked Clown earlier on AIM.

-_-

Tha Q. 12-08-05 09:45 PM

ummmm.... 6 degrees of separation...4 degrees... 2 degrees...who cares...they are people man...the last time i checked, they put on their pants one leg at a time...they're richer than I am...good for them...

so...wut's the point of this convo?...If they've achieved success, GOOD FOR THEM, perhaps they deserve it...I ain't mad at nobody...BUt, I DO HAVE A BIG PROBLEM with people who forget where they came from on their way "up"...Remember, the bigger they are, the harder they fall.

nuff said...

and thanx for the feedback MOFOS

Tha Q. 12-08-05 09:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Debit
yea last time i checked i didn't have to be spoken to first to reply to something, remove the dildo's and anal lube from ur ass and stop dissin people because they won't collab with u, how bout we try that for a change, sound good to u

I could care less if 20 or WHOEVER doesn't collab with me...20 grand isn't black and tosses the N word around...20 grand used to ask me to collab ALL THE TIME and I did a few times...Like I said...I'm not sweatin 20 or nobody...I SPOKE MY PIECE and now I'm DONE with it.

I find it funny how people get BIG HEADS and BIG EGOES cuz they "makin moves"...YET, last time I checked, 20 grand was ONLINE on RV today...HMM...so...as far as I'm concerned, He's NOT BETTER THAN NOBODY up on here... as far as you being his YES MAN, is there anything else I should know?...In fact, SAVE IT...I don't care what you have to say.

nuff said...

Past Tense 12-08-05 09:54 PM

i think that shits a joke..and ya'll hatin my qualtiy....lmao damn.get of q's nuts hes one of the best if not the best on the site

nuff said

~1

Ebircs 12-08-05 10:13 PM

LMFAOROFL.....DOn;t get ur FAT ass STUFFED in a e-trunk BOI !!

20 grand..on a mixtape w NOONE....ur fat ass don't realize how EZ it is to make them mix tapes...I make mixtapes n sell on e-bay..so the fuck what..i'm in the mix of makin a "mix-tape" site rite now...it's proly one of his homeboys or maby even HIM..no name ass DJ...fuck outa here...ur fat ass needs to stick w shit u know about..like KFC...tha fuck u know about some rap...NUTHIN ? <>,.....exactly...20..was on my boy 4mulahs nuts on IM convo's..then last month he acted to good to take 10 mins to check a track of mine...fucka 20 grand man....kids a wigger w a generic name...=...he won't ever get no were...he's not creative OR origonal enough to blow anything past wood...or pullin a 2 short sellin lp's out his trunk.....

Get @ me !!

Tha Q. 12-09-05 09:51 AM

Man...good job Deuce...

def. gotta collab again

G Deuce 12-09-05 11:31 AM

yea man, you know we just hook up a little somethin somethin, lol

BigTony.Self 12-09-05 01:40 PM

yea man this shit was real hott g got dat ill flow <unknown> and q is expected so dont drop whack q we all over you son ......haha j/p naw i like this beat tho shit is real solid holla back on my smoke to this joint stay upppppp

Tha Q. 12-09-05 02:12 PM

haaaa haaaaaaaaa

WICKEDCLOVVN 12-09-05 08:16 PM

I decided to actualy listen to this shit before i truly pass judgment... listening.....

aight beats pretty annoying... that bitch makin noise in the background is annouying

u got tha goose for me huh q? lmao nice hook ... PFFFT... fag

Deuce your shits ok, youve evlevated since i heard you last which was like 3 months ago, your flow was pretty good, lyrics were ok ill give yours a 7/10

Q... ya shit is the same as it is in every damn track, you say fuckaz... motha fuckaz... niggaz... all that shit way to much... and the RANDOM 20grand dis was WAY to the fuck random considering this track had nothing to do with him... and as the last line you say "im on tha track wit Gduece"... wow u say that like 800 times in this track.. i think we know G is on it... fuckin moron... you get a very honest 4/100... yeah thats a hundred... stick to butt sex faggot

overall i think u want 20 to put it in your ass and u proved it by callin him out in a track random as shit. you ask him to colab and then on the same day HE TURNED U DOWN u dis him on a track... lmao what a FAGGOT

PC bitches

Ebircs 12-09-05 08:30 PM

lol..

like anyone gives a fuck what ur fat ass thinks....

Tha Q. 12-09-05 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cho-Kahn MiWang
lol..

like anyone gives a fuck what ur fat ass thinks....

Co Sign....dude is a loser.

WICKEDCLOVVN 12-09-05 08:33 PM

lol why dont u go suck the Qs wang you DR homo. and who the fuckin hell are you any way?

WICKEDCLOVVN 12-09-05 08:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Co Sign....dude is a loser.

i love how that is all u have to say after being owned... the only reason u dissed 20 is because he wouldnt colab with you and further more why am i a loser? because im fat? well fine i guess i am a loser.. i may be a loser but you sir are a FAG... im a loser but at the end of the day you still take it in the ass and give head... :thumbup:

Ebircs 12-09-05 08:41 PM

ur jus a fatPUSSY ass mah fucker who got bitched up wen he was little and by some chance got turned onto rap bro...

i know ur kind...i can small the pussy through the screen....heads like u CLEANED my cell wen i was locked up yo.,..and WHO am i to say ?? no one yo..i jus see ur posts and seen ur pic..and can see the bitch in you..."and if u was me,YOU would BODY YOU too,CUZ u WOULD HATE a bitch nigga like you"[saigon]
^^point over n out yo....

<--done talkin...next..set up a battle u fat fuck ....

oh wait..u dont spit and hide ur text records cuz u won 40 sumthin n proly lost 50..even if not..wtf is a text yo ?

TitoBronsky 12-09-05 08:49 PM

damn........... bumpin this now....

beat is KRAZY... yall two sound hot together on a track...... Damn Duece You elevated mad since the last time i heard you .... only thing i could say... but dont take no offense to it... energy on your verse.... amp just a notch... give a lil more of you to the track... but i like this a lot... yall both killed it......

the last hook was a lil shakky.... but the first two were dope... Catchy as hell...

solid 8.5/10

lookin forward to hearin more from yall