RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Get To Know Me (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202519)

BRO YAO 08-01-05 12:18 PM

Get To Know Me

back at it again yo

Get to Know Me
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/1/broyao_music.htm

tell me what ya think, fa sho

holla at me tho

BRO YAO 08-01-05 12:19 PM

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202316
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=202158

Acuity 08-01-05 12:25 PM

edit...........................

BRO YAO 08-01-05 12:35 PM

yea got to lazy to do that, but da words more clear, when there isnt nothin in da background

Tha Q. 08-01-05 12:45 PM

microphone quality is horrendous

and the flow is horrible

this has to be a joke

nah...this ain't serious

elevate in EVERYTHING dawg

BRO YAO 08-01-05 02:33 PM

is that even fuckin possible?

Tha Q. 08-01-05 04:39 PM

^^Yes it is very possible

I aint all dat...but every aspect people say I'm decent in now I used to be considered wack in

e.g....quality...delivery...flow...and rhyming

^^now all 4 of those are pretty decent...and still elevating

so YES...u can elevate everything

BRO YAO 08-02-05 02:50 PM

oohhhhhh, but then couldnt you elevate everything to?

Tha Q. 08-02-05 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRO YAO
oohhhhhh, but then couldnt you elevate everything to?

thats wut I just said.

:huh:

Castro... 08-02-05 03:06 PM

lol you suck ass......................

BRO YAO 08-02-05 05:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
thats wut I just said.

:huh:

na ya didnt, ya said ya did elevate, but its whateva

holla if you tryna leave some feed, instead of talk shyt

Tha Q. 08-02-05 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRO YAO
na ya didnt, ya said ya did elevate, but its whateva

holla if you tryna leave some feed, instead of talk shyt

WTF are u smoking?

I said U need to ELEVATE in everything.

case closed

I think EVERYONE would agree wit me

so yea...work on dat

Mentor 08-02-05 06:38 PM

lmao normally i dont pick on people tryin ta elevate since i have lotz ta do myself but this is straught up retarded..did you at all feel like a dumbass while makin this....u sound like a gorrilla tryin ta rap...wait no better metaphor...u remind me more of special ed tryin ta rap..like Q said there's NO WAY IN HELL!!!! u were even the slightest serious bout this...put the mic down u aint even capable of elevatin

Viva 08-02-05 06:45 PM

i dont think that shits a joke, he has loadsa songs on there :huh:

.Ike. 08-02-05 06:46 PM

Hahahahahahahhahaahahahhahaahhahahhahahhahahahha

KOOL COL-B 08-02-05 07:00 PM

u sound like ur mentally challeneged or sum shit. straight aim's right, u sound like a gorilla, but like, a gorilla that smokes alot n haz 1 of them hole thangz in ur throat, WTF, werd

leady 08-02-05 07:13 PM

lol wtf u cnt be serious man

BRO YAO 08-03-05 11:41 AM

aigh yall got jokes fa sho, yea i blaze alot, but i got court commin up, so i gotta lay low on da chronic

Tha Q. 08-03-05 12:00 PM

^^LOL

this is a JOKE

Ca'lam 08-03-05 12:11 PM

Rofl *dies* !!!!!!! omg................... that was fuckin hilarious.. ROFL../ hes not joking.. every song on his soundclick sounds like this.. wtf is wrong with ya voice when u rap son.. dont make ya voice change when u rap u sound dumb.. rap in your talkin voice.. and if u sound like that when u talk man, you sound like the cowardly lion for real lol =[

the omen 08-03-05 12:17 PM

aight i had to peep cuz q told me to....

ha ha ha... lol!!!! omfg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!! yo man u are funny as fuck! lol, i used to do tracks like this too, put on a fake accent n rap like im mental... lol u say b alot tho... voice is funny as fuck, i could never do it this good.... lol, damn yo, you are a jokester dog! ferreal sum ppl rap like this ferreal tho, glad ur only joking tho

~Lady Fiya~ 08-03-05 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straight Aim
lmao normally i dont pick on people tryin ta elevate since i have lotz ta do myself but this is straught up retarded..did you at all feel like a dumbass while makin this....u sound like a gorrilla tryin ta rap...wait no better metaphor...u remind me more of special ed tryin ta rap..like Q said there's NO WAY IN HELL!!!! u were even the slightest serious bout this...put the mic down u aint even capable of elevatin

you have no room to talk, i mean at all... at least we can hear his words. :nono: @ you tryna tell someone they aren't capable of elevating.

Feed: It seem like you were serious on this track, you too close to the mic and you breathing extra hard... it sounded like you did the whole track in one take.. keep working at it, and back up from the mic a little.. try recording the chorus, then your verses (1 at a time).. when i say one at a time i mean record the first one, go get something to eat or chill for 15 minutes, then record the second one.. and stop stretching your syllables.. you saying ONLY FOR YOUUUUUU SHAWWWWWWWTIEEEEEE... there's no need to WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY, you get to KNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWW MEEEEEEEEEEEE... it sound like something retards would say no joke. just add some more words to the chorus maybe say You can come show me (without stretching the syllables)... and stop bouncing on the track, makin your voice bounce outta rhythm.. just spit out what you gotta say.

BRO YAO 08-03-05 01:18 PM

aigh i guess i know what you be sayin, i usaually try to stress out da multis and rhymes
my voice sounds like that, caus im spittin with emotion, pissd and shyt...

Tha Q. 08-03-05 02:07 PM

LOL @ emotion

dawg...I can't understand what ur saying

Castro... 08-03-05 02:24 PM

ROOOORORORGRGRGRGR HORDLDING ME .....STFU lol you sound like you trieing to make ya voice deep cuz ya strssing out the words and you breatheing after every 2 words lol...YOU SUCK

Tha Q. 08-03-05 02:29 PM

LOL

I just listened again

this is awful

STOP IT...this nigga is NOT serious...

listen to this shit

lol

shame too...this beat is lovely

Castro... 08-03-05 02:30 PM

all ppl should stop postin in this one and give others feedbacks on theres....

Tha Q. 08-03-05 02:34 PM

u mean people like me?

Castro... 08-03-05 02:45 PM

Quote:
u mean people like me?

yea like leave feed on threads of ppl like you...limited edition...maybe even my thread.. :thumbup:

Mentor 08-03-05 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
you have no room to talk, i mean at all... at least we can hear his words. :nono: @ you tryna tell someone they aren't capable of elevating.

Feed: It seem like you were serious on this track, you too close to the mic and you breathing extra hard... it sounded like you did the whole track in one take.. keep working at it, and back up from the mic a little.. try recording the chorus, then your verses (1 at a time).. when i say one at a time i mean record the first one, go get something to eat or chill for 15 minutes, then record the second one.. and stop stretching your syllables.. you saying ONLY FOR YOUUUUUU SHAWWWWWWWTIEEEEEE... there's no need to WORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY, you get to KNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOWWWWW MEEEEEEEEEEEE... it sound like something retards would say no joke. just add some more words to the chorus maybe say You can come show me (without stretching the syllables)... and stop bouncing on the track, makin your voice bounce outta rhythm.. just spit out what you gotta say.

lmao sorry ma i said everything i felt in that post...besides im elevated from my last drop so i have somewhat of a rite ta say that and i was just speakin the truth he does need special help...we aint all born equal

BRO YAO 08-04-05 01:52 AM

lmfao, i guessin yall hate me caus my voice deepa than yours, its funny

.Ike. 08-04-05 02:00 AM

LOL @ everyone tellin everyone to listen to this kids track lol..............

hes gonna beat out DZK for the number 1 spot before we know it....

*listens again*

ahahahahahahahahahHAHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA

Mentor 08-04-05 02:03 AM

lmao i think we might laugh him off the site...lol we should leave him some confidence

Mentor 08-04-05 02:04 AM

lol poor kidd getting laughed at...fuck it lets laugh some more this shit too fuckin hilarious

.Ike. 08-04-05 02:05 AM

LMAO @ the responses on his message board on SC....hhahahaha

LOL @ him sounding like Patrick from Spongebob

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH LOL

Sean Gunner 08-04-05 02:15 AM

Lmfao. Nice joke man.

*goes back to Eminem*

Willa 08-04-05 05:49 AM

lol who is this really?

samhall 08-04-05 05:55 AM

Quote:
microphone quality is horrendous

and the flow is horrible

this has to be a joke

nah...this ain't serious

elevate in EVERYTHING dawg

Amen. Keep your day job (or get one).

-Sam.

unheard 08-04-05 03:42 PM

what the fuck dawg you sound like bullwinkel after smokin a blunt of sinsi star ur wack dog u need to let ur natural voice flow for u and it will sound waybetter.............well mabe not better but more clear one more thing.............hahahahahahahaha

Indeph 08-04-05 04:15 PM

this shit is ill.

Flow was on point.Emotion was ill as hell. Man fuck the hatas I loved this.

:) *stops critting his own shit*

and people stop bein mean you big weenies :)