RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Punchline League (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=358)
-   -   Championship Match: 1. DaTrusHurtz vs. 2. 9th Degree (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=216276)

Magic5 12-04-05 08:37 PM

Championship Match: 1. DaTrusHurtz vs. 2. 9th Degree

2 Lines

Check Ins due Wednesday
Verses due Friday

(All due dates are eastern time)

Read the Rules if you are unsure about them

DaTrusHurtz 12-04-05 09:11 PM

Checking in for battle

Nynth Degree 12-04-05 10:06 PM

Why hello there.

Nynth Degree 12-05-05 10:55 AM

The fuck's with this match-up? Kid'll get dropped shitless
'Cuz my Paris so wack, even the tabloid lost interest

DaTrusHurtz 12-07-05 01:22 PM

Nice drop, sorry for bein' late, just been really busy n' wanted to make this good

It's the 9th inning, n' ya closers ain't worth nil, whore
But still, ya got a bullpen that the yankees would kill for

Don't vote if ya don't get either of the punches, vote up

DaTrusHurtz 12-07-05 01:23 PM

Oh yeah, and spektikul, natural killa, fraud, and sobe can't vote

hot 12-07-05 01:25 PM

i will vote when you guys vote on mine and speks battle
really close here this week

DaTrusHurtz 12-07-05 01:29 PM

lol, come on i vote on every top 16 battle every week and a lotta others, you never need to worry about me voting. However, I can't vote on your battle, Spek doesn't want me or Keys to vote. Apparently Spek doesn't like people that understand rap voting on his battles.

Anyway, I read ya battle, I think you won Hotshh, but it was very close and honestly I didn't like either punch really, just my opinion

Nynth Degree 12-07-05 01:36 PM

I voted a long time ago. Btw, good shit Trus.

Vaskez 12-07-05 01:46 PM

eh I don't get DTH's, must be an american thing, guess I can't vote then

hot 12-07-05 02:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
I voted a long time ago. Btw, good shit Trus.

you voted when?

DaTrusHurtz 12-07-05 02:42 PM

I just checked, 9th voted in that battle... it just wasn't for either of the people actually IN the battle, hahaha

Rile1 12-07-05 03:01 PM

V/ DTH.... 9th urs was a very nice concept, but really there is no tabloid for this, I think it coulda been doper if u said the mags lost interest. However I did get ur punch. DTH the bullpen/yankee thing was funny because the yankees supposedly are gods or w/e and they would kill for a bullshit pen. After reading this over and over I jsut decided that DTH's punch hit much harder saying that 9th's pen is full of bullshit. So thats who im voting for.
Great battle guys-PEACE

P.S.- Vaskez its about baseball in the states so yeah u might not get DTH's...or 9th's if u havent heard of Paris Hilton

Vaskez 12-07-05 03:44 PM

lol I get 9th's but it seems like you DON'T - what you going on about no tabloids for this? LMAO - that's not the point - the tabloids are a type of newspaper that write about shit that happens to celebrities like Paris Hilton

Vaskez 12-07-05 03:46 PM

and yeah DTH explained his punch and I didn't get it cos I don't know about baseball, but I'm still not gonna vote cos explaining influences decisions