RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Lyricist Lounge (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=182)
-   -   Kanye is a fucking dyke...read this... (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=140466)

JPoll 08-07-04 05:35 PM

Kanye is a fucking dyke...read this...

In the new Juice magazine Kanye West got a 7 pages interview/story including the cover shot.

Juice: 'Is College Dropout a perfect album for you?'

Kanye: "Perfect? I don't know. 5 Mics? Yes indeed. The only album I would give 5 Mics except mine is Jay's 'Blueprint'. And tell me, who produced the best songs on it? There you go! I mean, who do you want to give 5 Mics? Tell me one reason why I don't deserve 5 Mics? Peoples say there's better rappers than me, but what does that show? I mean, Ras Kass is a good rapper. But all his albums suck. Has Nas done an album that was as good as mine?Before this issue you had him on the cover and gave him a 10 page story. I heard, he has many fans in Germany, but why? Because they love losers"

kanye barely got a 7.5, stupid fuck

MoTiF 08-07-04 05:38 PM

Lmao i dont think he would say somin like that but idk

Way to Bust Him :thumbup:

JPoll 08-07-04 05:40 PM

are you saying the magazing people are lying???...i have the edition...it's on old rb too...and i didn't post it...

JPoll 08-07-04 05:41 PM

i'm one of kanye's biggest fans.but him saying that is wack...

For$akeN 08-07-04 05:43 PM

cockiness again....the album doesn't deserve 5 mics..........
his arrogance is flying all over the place because he thinks
his album is the best doesn't mean it is.......................
yea "jesus walks" and a couple tracks were hott........
but hes not the best not even close.........................

celebities these days mayn............egos are growing more...

BANG 08-07-04 05:45 PM

On the real that nigga kanye is a bitch. I'll give him his props when his props is due but shit him saying he better than Nas is just crazy. His album was not that fucking good and Jay-z blueprint 2 wasnt all that great either. He big headed for no reason.

Terumoto 08-07-04 06:35 PM

hes got the sickest beats... word...

hes just gettin cocky for no reason... he'll get over it soon

Decree Wun 08-07-04 06:43 PM

kanye is fuckin sick dawg....all his songs on da album was ill..but still he shouldnt be soo cocky LOL...and one-man-band Nice rockin Bizzy Bone In ur av.. Krayzie bone better doe :P

Keith Moon 08-07-04 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
In the new Juice magazine Kanye West got a 7 pages interview/story including the cover shot.

Juice: 'Is College Dropout a perfect album for you?'

Kanye: "Perfect? I don't know. 5 Mics? Yes indeed. The only album I would give 5 Mics except mine is Jay's 'Blueprint'. And tell me, who produced the best songs on it? There you go! I mean, who do you want to give 5 Mics? Tell me one reason why I don't deserve 5 Mics? Peoples say there's better rappers than me, but what does that show? I mean, Ras Kass is a good rapper. But all his albums suck. Has Nas done an album that was as good as mine?Before this issue you had him on the cover and gave him a 10 page story. I heard, he has many fans in Germany, but why? Because they love losers"

kanye barely got a 7.5, stupid fuck

ahahha what an idiot he forgot obut Illmatic.........musrt b retasrded

Terumoto 08-07-04 06:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decree Wun
kanye is fuckin sick dawg....all his songs on da album was ill..but still he shouldnt be soo cocky LOL...and one-man-band Nice rockin Bizzy Bone In ur av.. Krayzie bone better doe :P

nah man bizzy bone is the best outta all of them... i hate the gap in harmony's teeth, but hes a good rapper..

TeamOne 08-07-04 06:45 PM

kanye is fire man............ he's cocky, but he says that hes all cocky to stay confident about his music........and ive never heard a better line then that "miracle whips" one....... and u gotta admit that he does make the best beats ever......... anyopne could make a hit album with sum of his beats, and u can get a hit album juss by sayin he did ur beats........ but i got mad props for him........ that album is crazy good, but it would be better if he would stop actin like he knows its one of the best albums ever........and i also got chitown love..........and i dont think hes the best rapper and shit.............but hes one of the funniest and most inspirational at the same time.......... but there are sum rapppers that beat him........... shit, i think twista might be alittle bit better juss cuz of his style and shit.........

Ill-Grammatix 08-07-04 06:46 PM

All Kanye got is beats... listen to his album... he's even saying how Jay-Z and Dame were saying that they didn't want him to rhyme... just beats... that dude is sucking his own dick off the strength of like 3 songs... Jesus Walks... the joint with Kweli and Common, and a joint with Jigga... oh forgot about the Twista joint... other than that his rhymes are garbage... his best tracks got cameos that made his shyt sound hotter... yeah... props for being different and beats but stop the bullshyt!

Ill-Grammatix 08-07-04 06:50 PM

what?!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
kanye is fire man............ he's cocky, but he says that hes all cocky to stay confident about his music........and ive never heard a better line then that "miracle whips" one....... and u gotta admit that he does make the best beats ever......... anyopne could make a hit album with sum of his beats, and u can get a hit album juss by sayin he did ur beats........

so you telling me this dudes beats are better than all the neptunes shyt... and probably one of the greatest rap producers of our time, Dr. Dre?!!!
If that miracle whip line was the best you ever heard then you need to stop listening to the radio and dig in the crates for some true underground hip-hop... Kanye's commercial!

TeamOne 08-07-04 06:55 PM

kanye is underground u bitch........... all his beats got sum underground shit in it.............or its got classic lines speed up or slowed down in the background and shit like through the wire and family bussiness................ and "Last Call" has never been on the radio dumbass.......... i can admit he aint the best rapper, but there isnt on ebad track on that album............. and he went into makin this album as a nobody, and he came out as already bein called one of the greatest by many.......... not many people are asked is there first album the perfect album............ shit even tupac wasnt like that......... he wasnt bein called one of the greats until he died, no one was really buyin that album (i forgot the name, the one right before he died) until he was killed...........

TeamOne 08-07-04 06:56 PM

the neptunes are good, but alotta there beats sound the same, they juss change the notes in the backround sumtimes to me............... but i gotta give credit to dre, cuz kan has sampled alotta dre beats.....