RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-07-04, 05:35 PM   #1
JPoll
I'm So Punny

Audio Record: 2-0
Kanye is a fucking dyke...read this...

IP: 95FF 1D86

In the new Juice magazine Kanye West got a 7 pages interview/story including the cover shot.

Juice: 'Is College Dropout a perfect album for you?'

Kanye: "Perfect? I don't know. 5 Mics? Yes indeed. The only album I would give 5 Mics except mine is Jay's 'Blueprint'. And tell me, who produced the best songs on it? There you go! I mean, who do you want to give 5 Mics? Tell me one reason why I don't deserve 5 Mics? Peoples say there's better rappers than me, but what does that show? I mean, Ras Kass is a good rapper. But all his albums suck. Has Nas done an album that was as good as mine?Before this issue you had him on the cover and gave him a 10 page story. I heard, he has many fans in Germany, but why? Because they love losers"

kanye barely got a 7.5, stupid fuck
Old 08-07-04, 05:38 PM   #2
MoTiF
The Truth

IP: B682 856F

Lmao i dont think he would say somin like that but idk

Way to Bust Him

~Epion Entertainment Looking for Artist's PM me for Details~

Old 08-07-04, 05:40 PM   #3
JPoll
I'm So Punny

are you saying the magazing people are lying???...i have the edition...it's on old rb too...and i didn't post it...
Old 08-07-04, 05:41 PM   #4
JPoll
I'm So Punny

i'm one of kanye's biggest fans.but him saying that is wack...
Old 08-07-04, 05:43 PM   #5
For$akeN
Umm...Yeah

Text Record: 8-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: DFD5 B866

cockiness again....the album doesn't deserve 5 mics..........
his arrogance is flying all over the place because he thinks
his album is the best doesn't mean it is.......................
yea "jesus walks" and a couple tracks were hott........
but hes not the best not even close.........................

celebities these days mayn............egos are growing more...
Old 08-07-04, 05:45 PM   #6
BANG
Light Weight

IP: 78E6 F849

On the real that nigga kanye is a bitch. I'll give him his props when his props is due but shit him saying he better than Nas is just crazy. His album was not that fucking good and Jay-z blueprint 2 wasnt all that great either. He big headed for no reason.

"We respected Highly -Cus You aint gotta practice gymnastics to catch a body"
Send a message via AIM to BANG Send a message via Yahoo to BANG   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-04, 06:35 PM   #7
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

hes got the sickest beats... word...

hes just gettin cocky for no reason... he'll get over it soon
Old 08-07-04, 06:43 PM   #8
Decree Wun
That's Gangsta

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 970D 9C87

kanye is fuckin sick dawg....all his songs on da album was ill..but still he shouldnt be soo cocky LOL...and one-man-band Nice rockin Bizzy Bone In ur av.. Krayzie bone better doe :P

Text Wins (22-4)
Audio (0-0)
Topical (1-0)

Old 08-07-04, 06:43 PM   #9
Keith Moon
Thank You, Come Again

Text Record: 11-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8D48 2106

Quote:
Originally Posted by JPoll
In the new Juice magazine Kanye West got a 7 pages interview/story including the cover shot.

Juice: 'Is College Dropout a perfect album for you?'

Kanye: "Perfect? I don't know. 5 Mics? Yes indeed. The only album I would give 5 Mics except mine is Jay's 'Blueprint'. And tell me, who produced the best songs on it? There you go! I mean, who do you want to give 5 Mics? Tell me one reason why I don't deserve 5 Mics? Peoples say there's better rappers than me, but what does that show? I mean, Ras Kass is a good rapper. But all his albums suck. Has Nas done an album that was as good as mine?Before this issue you had him on the cover and gave him a 10 page story. I heard, he has many fans in Germany, but why? Because they love losers"

kanye barely got a 7.5, stupid fuck

ahahha what an idiot he forgot obut Illmatic.........musrt b retasrded
Old 08-07-04, 06:44 PM   #10
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48EA 7C3F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Decree Wun
kanye is fuckin sick dawg....all his songs on da album was ill..but still he shouldnt be soo cocky LOL...and one-man-band Nice rockin Bizzy Bone In ur av.. Krayzie bone better doe :P

nah man bizzy bone is the best outta all of them... i hate the gap in harmony's teeth, but hes a good rapper..
Old 08-07-04, 06:45 PM   #11
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: EECF 4742

kanye is fire man............ he's cocky, but he says that hes all cocky to stay confident about his music........and ive never heard a better line then that "miracle whips" one....... and u gotta admit that he does make the best beats ever......... anyopne could make a hit album with sum of his beats, and u can get a hit album juss by sayin he did ur beats........ but i got mad props for him........ that album is crazy good, but it would be better if he would stop actin like he knows its one of the best albums ever........and i also got chitown love..........and i dont think hes the best rapper and shit.............but hes one of the funniest and most inspirational at the same time.......... but there are sum rapppers that beat him........... shit, i think twista might be alittle bit better juss cuz of his style and shit.........
Old 08-07-04, 06:46 PM   #12
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

IP: 9DD1 2DB9

All Kanye got is beats... listen to his album... he's even saying how Jay-Z and Dame were saying that they didn't want him to rhyme... just beats... that dude is sucking his own dick off the strength of like 3 songs... Jesus Walks... the joint with Kweli and Common, and a joint with Jigga... oh forgot about the Twista joint... other than that his rhymes are garbage... his best tracks got cameos that made his shyt sound hotter... yeah... props for being different and beats but stop the bullshyt!
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-04, 06:50 PM   #13
Ill-Grammatix
Back In Business

what?!!!

IP: 9DD1 2DB9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FuxJustAWord
kanye is fire man............ he's cocky, but he says that hes all cocky to stay confident about his music........and ive never heard a better line then that "miracle whips" one....... and u gotta admit that he does make the best beats ever......... anyopne could make a hit album with sum of his beats, and u can get a hit album juss by sayin he did ur beats........

so you telling me this dudes beats are better than all the neptunes shyt... and probably one of the greatest rap producers of our time, Dr. Dre?!!!
If that miracle whip line was the best you ever heard then you need to stop listening to the radio and dig in the crates for some true underground hip-hop... Kanye's commercial!
Send a message via AIM to Ill-Grammatix Send a message via Yahoo to Ill-Grammatix   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-04, 06:55 PM   #14
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

kanye is underground u bitch........... all his beats got sum underground shit in it.............or its got classic lines speed up or slowed down in the background and shit like through the wire and family bussiness................ and "Last Call" has never been on the radio dumbass.......... i can admit he aint the best rapper, but there isnt on ebad track on that album............. and he went into makin this album as a nobody, and he came out as already bein called one of the greatest by many.......... not many people are asked is there first album the perfect album............ shit even tupac wasnt like that......... he wasnt bein called one of the greats until he died, no one was really buyin that album (i forgot the name, the one right before he died) until he was killed...........
Old 08-07-04, 06:56 PM   #15
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

the neptunes are good, but alotta there beats sound the same, they juss change the notes in the backround sumtimes to me............... but i gotta give credit to dre, cuz kan has sampled alotta dre beats.....