RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ya boy is doin it: "2 for 1 special: Beef n Tators"...holla atcha boyyyyyyyyyy (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205226)

Tha Q. 08-20-05 09:19 PM

Ya boy is doin it: "2 for 1 special: Beef n Tators"...holla atcha boyyyyyyyyyy

http://www.soundclick.com/artist/7/qakaprox.htm

^^^^Click on "2 for 1 Special"

Beat: Guess who back...Scarface...& one called light it up

Lyrics: All Q

Samples: From looney tunes

Holla atcha boy

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205205
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205110

J. Luth 08-20-05 09:30 PM

iunno man, I went to SC, shit wouldn't play for me. But when shit works, I got you wit the feed. but the part you showed me on AIM, wwas nice. Lookin' forward to peepin' full track. pc one.,

L. Veracity 08-20-05 09:31 PM

hahaa @ the shit talkin'...hahahaaha @ "you know something, he know smoething...you learn somethin' he learn somethin'..you did this, HE did this"...ROFLMAOOOO...

lol @ he got the act down...LMAO @ iffy quality hide ya lisp...multies after that were nyce kyd...ROFL @ sound like Biggie Smalls gaspin' for a breathe...again, the multies about his rhymes being a day at church was hott too...

2nd beat...
lol @ the singing...gEEEzus FUCKing Kryst @ the flow switch on this...I definetly didn't eXpect that from you, definetly liking this shit a lot yo, this shit's FUCKin' gangstarific...2nd part was FUCKin' EAAAAATIN!!...damn, I'm mad you didnt' send me this part too now ROFLMAO...

*replays track for the 3rd time*

Young Montana 08-20-05 09:36 PM

shit was hot fa real.................2nd beat was ill, flow was hard..........keep up son, i gotta hear how he cumback

Bliss 08-20-05 09:42 PM

Ripped.....ripped...ripped

Damn homie he put u out there ahahaha good shit Q shitz fuckin hot nice ass punchez ahhaha personal shit to

"gaspin like biggie" ahhaha dizzam
the flow was one point quality is the same as alwayz so no complaintz.....nice diss

Bliss

~Lady Fiya~ 08-20-05 10:51 PM

You know I had to peep this, cuz i just gave you a critique in another thread. I'm not gonna put it in catergories I'm too lazy to do the same lay-out. The intro was quite humorous. lol.. "You know something, he know something... You learn something, he learn something... you did something, he did this.." Lol @ you putting me in it.. you a mess! You called him darkman, candyman... funny intro.

You had personal after personal... I was feeling some of the punches. Your flow was really, really good. You need to get pissed off more often. Had a lotta funny lines here and there.. Overall, had me laughing a little too hard. Lyrically you did a big step up from what I heard previously.. this was hot.. the second half was HOT when you switched the beat for the second portion was a bonus showcasing your talent and your versatile flow. I'm def feeling this shit. Your delivery and emotion on both were the best you ever brought. You need someone to keep getting you pissed, this really is the best I heard from you in a long while.

You took my advice, I'm seeing it worked. Good job. I was hoping, my feedback in that LL thread woulda helped somehow. :thumbup:

PrahJect 08-20-05 11:11 PM

Yo im listenin as i type......im likin the beat....im likin the echo effect here and back vocals....lyrics are dope...quality is good...liked the lisp line lol....lol liked that biggie line......likin the looney tune shit.....im feelin the quicken bit...yo the diamond dozen shit was good...punch then punch im feelin this....this was good allround...no disrespect to doomsday i dnt knw you but this was hot....good shit

the omen 08-20-05 11:32 PM

i think dooms is a bad rapper... but stilll

dooms> Q

Tha Q. 08-20-05 11:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
You know I had to peep this, cuz i just gave you a critique in another thread. I'm not gonna put it in catergories I'm too lazy to do the same lay-out. The intro was quite humorous. lol.. "You know something, he know something... You learn something, he learn something... you did something, he did this.." Lol @ you putting me in it.. you a mess! You called him darkman, candyman... funny intro.

You had personal after personal... I was feeling some of the punches. Your flow was really, really good. You need to get pissed off more often. Had a lotta funny lines here and there.. Overall, had me laughing a little too hard. Lyrically you did a big step up from what I heard previously.. this was hot.. the second half was HOT when you switched the beat for the second portion was a bonus showcasing your talent and your versatile flow. I'm def feeling this shit. Your delivery and emotion on both were the best you ever brought. You need someone to keep getting you pissed, this really is the best I heard from you in a long while.

You took my advice, I'm seeing it worked. Good job. I was hoping, my feedback in that LL thread woulda helped somehow. :thumbup:

word...and I def. had ur input in mind

gud lookin out

:thumbup:

Triple_N 08-21-05 12:46 AM

Tying as I listen

....ok shit-talking in intro.....an arrogant approach is always warranted in a diss...its a nice way to build up to a lyrical lashing....ok intro still goin'...ok once u get to darkman part it start gettin boring....ok verse comes in.....ok flow is good....it woulda been ill if u opened wit a funny personal or something...ok seems like u sacrificing harsh lines for multies....okay more multies....."chicks see u as kinda nerdy"......wheres the punch? or diss or something....u was post to follow it wit something harsh...."on the net 24/7"..okay where is the hit?.....awwww man u keep setting shit up then going off somewhere else...I was waiting for you to get a reaction out of me...wit something funny or harsh......ok beat changes.....ok ya flow changes up but ya voice doesn't its not holding my attention.....you jus spit sum self glory stuff..wit alot of mutlties an tempo changes in ya flow.......honestly after hearing u talk all that shit ya intro I thought u was gon come at him hard....the intro was a build up..but from a dissing standpoint it was also the climax.....I ono if u was jus playign around or u saving ya harsh lines for another track but this was disaapointing to me......no hate son, jus realness...............1

Traidmarxâ„¢ 08-21-05 03:25 AM

damn man you still makin moves i'm proud of ya... this song i liked it lyrics were nice your progressin nicely as an mc lyrically... ya delivery flow all of it man nice track keep doin ya thing man we gonna have to collab sometime

Tha Q. 08-21-05 06:23 AM

no doubt preciate da feed

L.E 08-21-05 06:24 AM

Word I told you earlier this was dope...

But wordness to the second part.

Dope shit man, nice flow, and the works.

Keep it up.

Acuity 08-21-05 06:35 AM

IMO this was decent...ppl hoppin quick on dis track itsdecent , but imo shit talking went on too long...quality is decent...2nd beat was grimey as fuck...u chnaged up flow loads yo...but i seriously think it was alotta flow and alotta -_- :bored: meh punches...a decent track nonetheless that warrants a repute....Q ur flow is gettin crazy

Tha Q. 08-21-05 06:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
IMO this was decent...ppl hoppin quick on dis track itsdecent , but imo shit talking went on too long...quality is decent...2nd beat was grimey as fuck...u chnaged up flow loads yo...but i seriously think it was alotta flow and alotta -_- :bored: meh punches...a decent track nonetheless that warrants a repute....Q ur flow is gettin crazy

wait...people are under the impression that the 2nd verse was a diss...it wasn't...it was jus a self glorifyin joint...I jus made this into a mix...like a track where I'm dissin him (1st half) then I move on about my business (2nd half)...

but I appreciate da feed

dats why I call it 2 for 1..BEEF and TATORS

lol