RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-20-05, 09:19 PM   #1
Tha Q.
OYD

Thumbs up Ya boy is doin it: "2 for 1 special: Beef n Tators"...holla atcha boyyyyyyyyyy

IP: 1ADC A69C

http://www.soundclick.com/artist/7/qakaprox.htm

^^^^Click on "2 for 1 Special"

Beat: Guess who back...Scarface...& one called light it up

Lyrics: All Q

Samples: From looney tunes

Holla atcha boy

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205205
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205110
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-05, 09:30 PM   #2
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C22D 650F

iunno man, I went to SC, shit wouldn't play for me. But when shit works, I got you wit the feed. but the part you showed me on AIM, wwas nice. Lookin' forward to peepin' full track. pc one.,

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-05, 09:31 PM   #3
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 186F ABD0

hahaa @ the shit talkin'...hahahaaha @ "you know something, he know smoething...you learn somethin' he learn somethin'..you did this, HE did this"...ROFLMAOOOO...

lol @ he got the act down...LMAO @ iffy quality hide ya lisp...multies after that were nyce kyd...ROFL @ sound like Biggie Smalls gaspin' for a breathe...again, the multies about his rhymes being a day at church was hott too...

2nd beat...
lol @ the singing...gEEEzus FUCKing Kryst @ the flow switch on this...I definetly didn't eXpect that from you, definetly liking this shit a lot yo, this shit's FUCKin' gangstarific...2nd part was FUCKin' EAAAAATIN!!...damn, I'm mad you didnt' send me this part too now ROFLMAO...

*replays track for the 3rd time*

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by L. Veracity : 08-20-05 at 09:34 PM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-05, 09:36 PM   #4
Young Montana
"Fuck Wit Me, Then You Fuckin Wit Tha Best"

IP: 00F4 4229

shit was hot fa real.................2nd beat was ill, flow was hard..........keep up son, i gotta hear how he cumback

"No More Mista Nice Guy"

Rapdemon: fuck man
DaFutureJoka: wa?
Rapdemon: u=dope
DaFutureJoka: lol
Rapdemon: im goin thru ur whole soundclick
DaFutureJoka: thanks?
Rapdemon: haha
PSA
Send a message via AIM to Young Montana   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-05, 09:42 PM   #5
Bliss
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 61F3 F380

Ripped.....ripped...ripped

Damn homie he put u out there ahahaha good shit Q shitz fuckin hot nice ass punchez ahhaha personal shit to

"gaspin like biggie" ahhaha dizzam
the flow was one point quality is the same as alwayz so no complaintz.....nice diss

Bliss

Get At Em'

Send a message via AIM to Bliss   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-05, 10:51 PM   #6
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

You know I had to peep this, cuz i just gave you a critique in another thread. I'm not gonna put it in catergories I'm too lazy to do the same lay-out. The intro was quite humorous. lol.. "You know something, he know something... You learn something, he learn something... you did something, he did this.." Lol @ you putting me in it.. you a mess! You called him darkman, candyman... funny intro.

You had personal after personal... I was feeling some of the punches. Your flow was really, really good. You need to get pissed off more often. Had a lotta funny lines here and there.. Overall, had me laughing a little too hard. Lyrically you did a big step up from what I heard previously.. this was hot.. the second half was HOT when you switched the beat for the second portion was a bonus showcasing your talent and your versatile flow. I'm def feeling this shit. Your delivery and emotion on both were the best you ever brought. You need someone to keep getting you pissed, this really is the best I heard from you in a long while.

You took my advice, I'm seeing it worked. Good job. I was hoping, my feedback in that LL thread woulda helped somehow.
Old 08-20-05, 11:11 PM   #7
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 772A 2F9A

Yo im listenin as i type......im likin the beat....im likin the echo effect here and back vocals....lyrics are dope...quality is good...liked the lisp line lol....lol liked that biggie line......likin the looney tune shit.....im feelin the quicken bit...yo the diamond dozen shit was good...punch then punch im feelin this....this was good allround...no disrespect to doomsday i dnt knw you but this was hot....good shit
Old 08-20-05, 11:32 PM   #8
the omen
tha illest

IP: 3240 794D

i think dooms is a bad rapper... but stilll

dooms> Q

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-05, 11:41 PM   #9
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
You know I had to peep this, cuz i just gave you a critique in another thread. I'm not gonna put it in catergories I'm too lazy to do the same lay-out. The intro was quite humorous. lol.. "You know something, he know something... You learn something, he learn something... you did something, he did this.." Lol @ you putting me in it.. you a mess! You called him darkman, candyman... funny intro.

You had personal after personal... I was feeling some of the punches. Your flow was really, really good. You need to get pissed off more often. Had a lotta funny lines here and there.. Overall, had me laughing a little too hard. Lyrically you did a big step up from what I heard previously.. this was hot.. the second half was HOT when you switched the beat for the second portion was a bonus showcasing your talent and your versatile flow. I'm def feeling this shit. Your delivery and emotion on both were the best you ever brought. You need someone to keep getting you pissed, this really is the best I heard from you in a long while.

You took my advice, I'm seeing it worked. Good job. I was hoping, my feedback in that LL thread woulda helped somehow.

word...and I def. had ur input in mind

gud lookin out

Old 08-21-05, 12:46 AM   #10
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: C3CE 96D1

Tying as I listen

....ok shit-talking in intro.....an arrogant approach is always warranted in a diss...its a nice way to build up to a lyrical lashing....ok intro still goin'...ok once u get to darkman part it start gettin boring....ok verse comes in.....ok flow is good....it woulda been ill if u opened wit a funny personal or something...ok seems like u sacrificing harsh lines for multies....okay more multies....."chicks see u as kinda nerdy"......wheres the punch? or diss or something....u was post to follow it wit something harsh...."on the net 24/7"..okay where is the hit?.....awwww man u keep setting shit up then going off somewhere else...I was waiting for you to get a reaction out of me...wit something funny or harsh......ok beat changes.....ok ya flow changes up but ya voice doesn't its not holding my attention.....you jus spit sum self glory stuff..wit alot of mutlties an tempo changes in ya flow.......honestly after hearing u talk all that shit ya intro I thought u was gon come at him hard....the intro was a build up..but from a dissing standpoint it was also the climax.....I ono if u was jus playign around or u saving ya harsh lines for another track but this was disaapointing to me......no hate son, jus realness...............1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-05, 03:25 AM   #11
Traidmarx™
Flyweight

IP: D312 75FD

damn man you still makin moves i'm proud of ya... this song i liked it lyrics were nice your progressin nicely as an mc lyrically... ya delivery flow all of it man nice track keep doin ya thing man we gonna have to collab sometime
Send a message via AIM to Traidmarx™ Send a message via Yahoo to Traidmarx™   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-05, 06:23 AM   #12
Tha Q.
OYD

no doubt preciate da feed

Old 08-21-05, 06:24 AM   #13
L.E
L.E

IP: DB16 D9CD

Word I told you earlier this was dope...

But wordness to the second part.

Dope shit man, nice flow, and the works.

Keep it up.
Old 08-21-05, 06:35 AM   #14
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 8A6E 2602

IMO this was decent...ppl hoppin quick on dis track itsdecent , but imo shit talking went on too long...quality is decent...2nd beat was grimey as fuck...u chnaged up flow loads yo...but i seriously think it was alotta flow and alotta -_- meh punches...a decent track nonetheless that warrants a repute....Q ur flow is gettin crazy

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 08-21-05, 06:51 AM   #15
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
IMO this was decent...ppl hoppin quick on dis track itsdecent , but imo shit talking went on too long...quality is decent...2nd beat was grimey as fuck...u chnaged up flow loads yo...but i seriously think it was alotta flow and alotta -_- meh punches...a decent track nonetheless that warrants a repute....Q ur flow is gettin crazy

wait...people are under the impression that the 2nd verse was a diss...it wasn't...it was jus a self glorifyin joint...I jus made this into a mix...like a track where I'm dissin him (1st half) then I move on about my business (2nd half)...

but I appreciate da feed

dats why I call it 2 for 1..BEEF and TATORS

lol