RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   "M.A.S. Anthem"- M.A.S. Word, peep this shit!!!! :cool: (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=205630)

J. Luth 08-22-05 08:48 PM

"M.A.S. Anthem"- M.A.S. Word, peep this shit!!!! :cool:

aiight, me, Tizz, and Decree doin' this shit. first M.A.S. single, yo. word.... it's on Decree's SC cuz the M.A.S. SC waitin' for activation. :cool:

Intro: SPuL
First verse: SPuL
Second verse: Tizzle
Third verse: Decree
Hook: SPuL
Outro: SPuL
Beat: "Still D.R.E" by Dr. Dre ft. Snoop Dog

Song Link (CLICK!!!)

Link 1

Link 2

Tha Q. 08-22-05 09:02 PM

1st verse = good

2nd verse...not bad...vocals too damn arrrrrrrg loud I think
(work on flow)

3rd...decree sounds like ur talking...but ur lyrics are fine

pretty decent track dawg

J. Luth 08-22-05 09:58 PM

aiight thanks for feed.....

..Decree.. 08-22-05 10:15 PM

Q's always gotta hate lmao its funny cause people say i never sound like im talkin anyways...=1=

Willa 08-22-05 11:24 PM

opener all ur yea its spul sounds the same lol
flow i think ur flow has improved alot lol alot of funny lines dope lines ur emotion has gotten alot better too
hook tight catchy
tizzle same for u alot of improvement from the last song of urs ive heard ur flow is on in this song u had no emotion on ur last song but i was feeling it on this one nice voice i like it tight
decrre u had the nicest lyrics i dont think u sound like ur talking dont no where that came from the only thing i think u could work on is emotion
but overall the best song ive heard from tizzle and spul and ive never heard any of decrees so prop to all of u i look forward to the cd

Paranoid 08-22-05 11:38 PM

damn!, tizzle sounded wierd this track compared to me and his collab just like wierd ya know spul you did ya thing man, nice shit from you good flow nice hook, good job, tizzle idk you just seemed like you came weak this time, idk and decree shit hes not bad i havent really listened to much of his work but hes not bad, good flow emotion is decent yall put together a decent track yo,

keep it up 1

Ltizzle 08-22-05 11:47 PM

^^foo :shoot:

but weerd, thanx for feed

Blay'all 08-22-05 11:55 PM

aah shit, hahha lmao @ the Blay line tizz :shoot:

i thought this was pretty decent for a first group track
i think ive heard all of u spit better, but shit was reppin OK and MAS 2 death :shoot:

Indeph 08-23-05 01:21 AM

Oh this was pretty good.

I'ma crit everyone indivisually.

Spul: your flow was consistant. As was the rest of the group. But
your flow was faster. No one wonder you need high tempo beats.
Your lines were funny. Like the fuckin your hand thing. Good shit I like.

Ltizzle: Oh worD I've seen the lyrics from this alot so I was rappin along to it. :cool:
Flow was slower the spul and decree's but u did it well. Like me :) Only thing
I see wrong you did was how you got delivery is in reverse. You start off loud and end average toned. Where u spose to start average and end loud Lol But I got used to it, but change that and you set.

Decree:
You little fucker. Your lyrics were ill. You tryna be like fab.(I'm nas now then fag)
Your flow was good too. But yeah decree you garbage like brendas baby. :)

Nice anthem. I still own all of you thoug. OK!!

Dabatos 08-23-05 01:42 AM

listening:

Verse 1: nice, delivery's pretty nice.. and you go really good with the beat.. your verse is pretty smooth..

verse2: hahahah wow 2nd time i heard you rap.. and you got alot better than when you were before man.. much props lol.. you got alot better.. like seriously hahaha.. verse is good.. smooth verse.. n flow is good...but up your delivery..

chorus: its pretty cool

Verse 3: nice lyrics.. flow is good.. only a lil off jst a lil.. but try to show more emotion in the verse... and up your delivery a lil..

chorus

overal: its pretty tite... but u always use mainstream beats lol.. try using underground beats haha.. but pretty tite..

-Zone Out- 08-23-05 02:34 AM

man, the only nice verse to me was Spul's.
his verse was decent, I usually dont like Spul's style, but in this song, he was kinda cool.
Tizzle
omfg
when you started rappin it scared the SHIT OUT OF ME.
Thats how horrible ya quality was.
because Spul's shit was all normal sounding, and then you like 'IM TIZZLE AND MY VOCALS ARE LOUD AND UNTAMED!!"
Decree, sorry, but you sound EXTREMELY white. Ya voice just wasnt appealing to me.
the chorus was aiigh, could've been more catchy.
but over all, the song is a tad below average.
the only thing thats stoppin it from being completely wack was spul's verse.
E-STY;E
E-STYLE
E-STYLE!!

Ltizzle 08-23-05 02:36 AM

^^lmao yea...quality is gay

but ehh, i do the best with what i got :shoot:

thanx for da feed

[.:D:.] 08-23-05 02:58 AM

ima leave some feed on this...yall leave feed on my track too :(..

Spul..u sould ok..is that a slight lisp?o_O..flow is good tho on beat and everything..delivery is ok..reminds me of some TonySelf delivery..
chorus is ok....

Tizz..=\ quality is meh..flow is straight tho for starters..delivery could be betta tho lol..its ok tho...

Decree quality is meh too..flow was straight..delivery is better then Tizz..lyrics is straight lol..some of it is meh some of it is played..

like i said tho leave feed on my shit :(

J. Luth 08-23-05 12:30 PM

aiight thanks for all the feed.upp

J. Luth 08-23-05 05:18 PM