RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   New Release Songs (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   New Dopeness (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=165329)

50Cal. 12-11-04 01:11 AM

New Dopeness

off the upcoming a.i album me,saraan and feat legend pure dopeness hit the soundclick:thumbup:

Tha Q 12-11-04 02:13 AM

LOL...where do I begin...ahem

generally speaking, the chorus was okay...but all the cats singing it needed echo/chorus or doubles effects on their voices to make it dope...u guys can't sing...and regardless of what Ja Rule says, it's not cool to sing on track just because u got a deep voice or it's rap if you're out of tune

umm...1st cat rappin was okay...voice was good, flow was fine...just didn't like the rhyme scheme too much

2nd cat...was okay but not memorable

3rd cat sounded like a fuckin robot during the chorus - wack...and the flow was pretty bad

this was a good attempt...but the 3rd cat should have been dropped

6/10

50Cal. 12-11-04 02:26 AM

lol saraan was added we will fix his voice he turned down the vocals a lil im gonna mix it again bear with me cuz im new to using cool edit and ill echo the chrous exactly how much echo should i put on it?

Tha Q 12-11-04 03:17 AM

not all echo...im sayin use more of a doubles/chorus effect...maybe mix it up with an echo here or there...it's just too plain

and lol @ u being the new Sinner...dissin niggas then askin em for help

hahaaa

50Cal. 12-11-04 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q
not all echo...im sayin use more of a doubles/chorus effect...maybe mix it up with an echo here or there...it's just too plain

and lol @ u being the new Sinner...dissin niggas then askin em for help

hahaaa

lmfao q you sigged my shit i never said you was wack ever i said you be acting like a bitch ass stalker sometimes and you know you do.you called a.i out we had to respond

A-grade 12-11-04 04:32 PM

Common, Q summed it up pretty fair, gave it a 6/10, i'd give it a 5

I don't even have to explain because Q did it perfectly, only difference is i didn't like the chorus at all

Key... 12-11-04 04:44 PM

This was str8 but is...a rough draft

adjust the volume level

wit saraan shit..

Overall this was nice......

no hate chorus is str8

J Summers 12-12-04 02:39 PM

no i understand what q was sayin... my shit wasnt good at all did you notice how off i was on the chorus... yeah we need to fix that once my vocals get better editing and mixed better shit would sound better empire did good and so did legend hooks just aint my thing namsayin

Janeen 12-12-04 02:52 PM

nice!!....nuff sed :thumbup:

JRoy 12-12-04 06:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janeen
nice!!....nuff sed :thumbup:

Thats what i'm talkin bout

*GHOSTE* 12-12-04 09:22 PM

overall...dope...7.5/10...

JRoy 12-12-04 09:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LIL'DREW~
overall...dope...7.5/10...

yea lol if i woulda known saraan sounded like that i'dda never rapped on it.....lol his voice irratating as hell

J Summers 12-12-04 11:07 PM

my voice is irratiting i know get used to it...

50Cal. 12-13-04 12:37 AM

saraan is dope and who is janeen?and why was she trying to talk dirty to me on aim and now is in here?

Tony Rove 12-14-04 04:12 PM

I saw U asked me to check this out...

I think i know this beat?? Rock it?

This hook isnt good... re work that

First... Vocals arent mixed well at all... You got a cool voice tho... Flow is iight... Lyrics is coo tho

Hook? wtf happened here this mic is an issue for real lol

Second... Dope Voice... Flow started off strong and then as you went on shit fell off.....Decent shit

Hook... better mic lol... still not feelin this hook

Third.... Vocals are way to loud... voice is pretty coo.. You flow is very on and off... I cant catch how u were tryin to ride this beat.... Lyrics were coo... this was iight

Coo Shit.. but definately not ready to be put on an album... If ur tryin to fuck with that... ur gonna need to rework a few things on here...mixing mostly.. PZ.