RapVerse.com Community

RapVerse.com Community (http://community.rapverse.com/index.php)
-   Front Lines Battles (http://community.rapverse.com/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   Battle of Equiptment (Mic Vz. A-M-P) (http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=70624)

Amp 08-03-03 01:37 AM

Battle of Equiptment (Mic Vz. A-M-P)

okay post your verse in here

You think you a super-hero by havin an avi of Worlverine but in reality your lines blow//
gunna take your "metal inside" and melt it through ya skin, you'll say "man-neat-o"// (magneto)
Got ya spread all over like "peanut butter" all over this lyrical peice of bread//
beat down ya head, make you come too close to bein dead, so all your hopes i shread//
Comin in here all hard and thinkin you had somethin that i didnt, what would that be?//
let your lines hit the "blue crush" and let them smash, you might as well be "lost at sea"//
what word could i use to describe you, nothing considering you dont know wher to put a call out// (check frontlines right now)
Make you look like a teapot cuz they only "spit steam", go on i wont tell anyone that you pout//
every keystroke i make has you cowering behind ya name, but it dont got respect or power//
c'mon man you know that you got the respect, skill, even the anatomy of a flower//
if ya "run away" now i wont get a team, i'll say that "got lost" trying to find our thread//
dont need twenty lines to beat you, all you need to do is stay alive and use your head//

im done this is a grade a merking

mic 08-03-03 01:39 AM

You think you all tight cause u rappin on dis site well u aint, so dont even pick up tha pen and write// when i first met u, u never thought of rappin, all u thought about was runnin and bit*h slappin// You said u representin tha 920, but u come down to tha 414 i'll show u yo rymes just dont flo// me i think ur rymes are a little so so, but sometimes there as weak as austin powers mojo// So what u maybe i am a newbie but when im done writin ur moms is gunna want to sue me// You always be talkin about u gonna merk me,// well guess what yo rymes dont even put a smerk on me// and u say that ur tight, well when u started rappin ur mom was my first wife// look at ur icon its dragon ball z and ur makin fun of me cause i got wolverine// ur stupid im tired of dealin wit u man so why dont u throw ur weak rymes in tha fan//
U say this is a grade of merkin, but wait ur sister told me that she caught u jerkin// Im done with amp i'v made him known well guess what i think his speakers blown!

~mic~

Amp 08-03-03 03:08 AM

uppin for votes in here.........this is good but wouldnt it be cool to be......off tha hizzle fo shizzle dizzle

Amp 08-03-03 04:49 AM

yes we all want to vote on this :: waves hand in hopes of using never before used unawakened jedi powers ::

A2Z 08-03-03 05:44 PM

ok i cant poll vote but i will give you m feed back

amp: this is easily the best verse ive ever seen from you, some real nice punches laced in with some newbish punches but hey r still prety new to this ;)

Mic: chnage your format...dont do this//anymore in//paragraph form cuz its// much harder// then reading it like this//

this is how you should//
do it from now on cuz its//
much much easier to read//
and it makes you look sless gay//

plus you had no solid punches in there so

vote: Amp

Ajax 0042 08-03-03 07:49 PM

amp everytime i c one of ur verses it is so much more elevated then the last u had nice punches, the newb u need to elevate thas all i got to say n don do it paragraph form ne more is a bitch to read (makes it seem as if ther is less flow

Amp 08-03-03 10:55 PM

^^ aight thats cool but this is uppin for some votes up in here alrighty........................thats cool now VOTE!!!!

lilbrick005 08-03-03 10:57 PM

Amp got this no doubt. punches wordplay everything. vote on my battle vs slim JD......................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amp 08-04-03 01:05 AM

up up upping for some votes in this bieyaotch (<~~my special word) anyways poll vote or at least up this for me :: puppy dog face ::

MiCsYcKlE 08-04-03 01:06 AM

AMP got this with better flow dissing and wordplay

Good battle mic but not hard enough

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=70711

Amp 08-04-03 04:21 PM

up up uppin this fo sho' now hit this up with a poll vote so i can rip someone else.....haha naw just hit this up

d-mecca7 08-04-03 04:24 PM

my vote is amp better flow and punches good battle by both and please go vote on the d-mecca and shadow enigma battle holla front 1

Amp 08-05-03 12:30 AM

yeah okay we all want this to close so i can go do something merry okay then so vote .

Axiom 08-05-03 07:13 PM

Niceee verse... but i ain't gonna say anything and sway the vote, just uppin this for both emcees
.................................................. .................................................. .....

Amp 08-06-03 12:06 AM

alright this has been going on too long someone fucking vote on this so i can claim a victory over this and you all know it